Have I just downloaded a virus?

DCNegg

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking about this sort of stuff, I'm new to LTT forums, but in short: a few minutes ago, I downloaded this game off of game jolt (some website) and scanned it with malwarebytes just to be sure. A few minutes later as I was closing Dead by daylight on steam, my mouse started to have this weird glitch and moving it across the screen was laggy and delayed, so i pressed WinKey CTRL shift and B and then loads of popups came up about Discord (2) failing to install or something? really random, ive just done a malwarebytes scan and am doing a windows defender one now but theres been no detections. After this, my discord basically stopped working and I had to redownload it, and as the popups came up my file explorer opened aswell. The game isnt pirated , its just a fan game made by someone. I had downloaded a previous version of it before and everything was fine , there were no problems. There is a chance this didn't have anything to do with the game I downloaded, because this happened like 5 minutes after the scan finished. 

EDIT: I have since done a full kaspersky scan, full windows defender scan and a malwarebytes one and there haven't been any detections. The download was also through Media fire, so the link was on gamejolt but I downloaded it off mediafire.