A Thank you to LTT and Pulseway!

A bit of background;

So I recently started a new job as a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer for an enterprise level organisation here in the UK. 

As part of my initial hiring and on-boarding, I was set with the task of implementing a backup solution that could cover all of our on-premises server estate, as well as cloud services such as Office 365/Azure.

Part of this included Patch Management, and system monitoring (we have an existing system, but it's not great). 

During my general binge watching of LTT and their usual sponsor spot's, guess who's name arrived - Pulseway!

The RMM solution was being shown in the LTT video, with Linus explaining it's features a bit more than usual and it sounded like a good fit for our purposes, so I got in touch. 

Pulseway are very aware of Linus and how much influence he holds, so when we started discussing the project they went above and beyond to meet every requirement that I'd set, including an AMAZING discount for referral from LTT.

Today;

We have (as of yesterday) signed the purchase order with Pulseway for a full RMM Solution, Patch Management, Office 365/Azure Cloud Backup and Unitrends Enterprise Backup, completing a transaction of £150k but worth over £300k!

The deal that Pulseway have organised is within all of our business requirements, and most importantly our budget - we would not have gotten such a great deal anywhere else (trust me, I looked for 4 months).

Whilst I performed scoping of other worthy solutions - if it wasn't for LTT (and their relationship with Pulseway) I wouldn't have found such a great fit for my professional career and our business.

Thank you LTT and Pulseway for an amazing partnership, and the ad spots are very helpful in bringing new software, tech and more to the audience without being intrusive!

~Dezrin