Awesome online gaming moments

lucky74dog

What is the coolest thing you've done in an online game? I have two cool ones, though they are not in PC games. :(  In Battlefield 1943, an enemy was driving at me in a jeep, and I shot him with a grenade rifle, he exploded, and a giant hunk of burning metal, that used to be his jeep, flew over my head! My other awesome gaming moment is in BF4. I jumped off of the top of a two story building, and, in mid air,  shot and killed him!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

When me and my wife was playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and we just began quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the text chat. The fun really began when others began playing along.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I remember this one time in Halo 2, i was playing with my a friend of mine (he was English, best online friend i would say). Matchmaking SWAT, 4 VS 4. The 2 other randoms in our team quit before they got any kills.

Still regardless of that, we managed to beat the enemy team (also a party/group), the score limit was 50, they got ~15 kills, we split the 50 kill limit precisely at 25 25. Best game i can remember having.

That was on the original Xbox, i can't remember if i managed to maintain contact after i switched to 360.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

When i was the only one on the pink team in chivalry: deadliest warrior. in a last team standing match 

I was playing a pirate and i was taunting everyone :) And i won^^  

And when i randomly threw a javelin when i was playing a spartan. A ninja came around the corner and i hit him in the head xD

In planetside 2 i was playing NC and i got into a liberator

We were fighting over the crown and i was providing air support.

Then i took a quite serious hit from a tank so i decided to face off against him.

I flew towards him with guns blazing and at the last second i bailed out.

I was playing light assault so i used my jetpack to slow my fall and then i landed and slapped some C4 on the tank.

Then i legged it to cover and blew him up :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The first time I learned to open the spawn menu in Garry's Mod. A whole new world was presented in front of me.

When me and my wife was playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and we just began quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the text chat. The fun really began when others began playing along.

this is exactly what me and my friend do playing that game WE ARE NOT ALONE  :D

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

When I was playing COD 5 and the server froze and I turned my bolt action rifle into a unlimited ammo machine gun and super sprint, then then server came back from the dead.......

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

When my guild on Eldre'Thalas US on the last attempt for us ever in Black Temple defeated Illidan Stormrage.  I mean our raid leader clearly said we will give it one more try to kill him and we brought out our A game.  It was awesome.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What is the coolest thing you've done in an online game? I have two cool ones, though they are not in PC games. :( In Battlefield 1943, an enemy was driving at me in a jeep, and I shot him with a grenade rifle, he exploded, and a giant hunk of burning metal, that used to be his jeep, flew over my head! My other awesome gaming moment is in BF4. I jumped off of the top of a two story building, and, in mid air, shot and killed him!

Exact same thing in BC2. Two engineers in a HMMWV tried to run me down but I stood my ground with an rpg . the thing flipped over me flaming landed upside down and exploded.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Prety much every game in Arma 2 is causing awesome moment.

I unintentionaly clicked my mouse and that resulted in no scoping enemy helicopter pilot with AS50 on over 1,5 km distance.

Geting shot down while piloting jet and crashing into enemy Shilka while Shilka exploded with its crew and I survived with no harm. I died 30 sec later due to bug while trying to climb over fence.

Etc... only Skyrim can keep up with such huge randomness factor like in Arma games.

First rematch ever in a CS:GO competitive game, and we all agreed to do knives only the entire game.

We were only able to play the first half with knives only until somebody got kicked :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDrDEgsEDMk

I got a little video snippet that also shows the dude getting kicked puaha.

Never had so much fun in a competitive game..

Hands are perfect cupholders.