GeForce 4000 series SLI?

djatsoris26

I know Nvidia is trying to kill SLI and NVLink but they put it on the 3090... which makes me wonder, "Will the 4000 series GPUs have some form of SLI?" What do you think?

Uh, no. No, it won't.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

6 minutes ago, djatsoris26 said:

I know Nvidia is trying to kill SLI and NVLink but they put it on the 3090... which makes me wonder, "Will the 4000 series GPUs have some form of SLI?" What do you think?

Maybe only on 90 class or quadros. Only those. But with some programs u can run "crossfire" on nvidia gpus. So if u need this for professional usage. Some programs might help, but SLI is SLI and non virtual connection can replace it 

12 minutes ago, tomcer2003 said:

Maybe only on 90 class or quadros. Only those. But with some programs u can run "crossfire" on nvidia gpus. So if u need this for professional usage. Some programs might help, but SLI is SLI and non virtual connection can replace it 

I don't need it, I was just throwing a thought out there. (Even if I needed it, I don't think there's a CPU on the market that could really take advantage of it).

It was on 2 cards last gen, 1 card this gen, and probably will be on 0 card next gen.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

8 hours ago, Kilrah said:

It was on 2 cards last gen, 1 card this gen, and probably will be on 0 card next gen.

touche