Corsair H100i vs H110 vs Swiftech h220

Hey guys , i want to ssee which do you guys thiink is better , should i buy the cooler master evo 212 at firsst or just wait with stock cooler then get the best water cooler?

H220 is the king at the moment. But unfortunately the "king" is out of stock everywhere atm. The next best is the H100i if you cant wait.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

H220 is the king at the moment. But unfortunately the "king" is out of stock everywhere atm. The next best is the H100i if you cant wait.

I really want the h220 because of what i heard do you know any places i couldbuy it and from some benchmarks the h100i loses to the h110.

The H100i like the H220 is a 240mm rad. More compatibility with cases.

If you're really wanting the best performance you could wait for the H220 to go back in stock. The H100i is still the next best thing.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I really want the h220 because of what i heard do you know any places i couldbuy it and from some benchmarks the h100i loses to the h110.

280 rads have compatibility issues due to non-standard fan spacings.

You can't buy the H220 anywhere atm. 

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

280 rads have compatibility issues due to non-standard fan spacings.

You can't buy the H220 anywhere atm. 

Getting a nzxt phantom case so I think it will fit but i want it to come back in stock >.<

Getting a nzxt phantom case so I think it will fit but i want it to come back in stock >.<

Just wait it out. :)

Hoping Swiftech will have their new facilities up and running soon - then we should start to see H220 being re-stocked.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just wait it out. :)

I know haha i think it is worth it :) by the way do you think i should use the cooler master evo 212 for a while or just save a few bucks and use stock then get the swiftech h220.

I know haha i think it is worth it :) by the way do you think i should use the cooler master evo 212 for a while or just save a few bucks and use stock then get the swiftech h220.

If you need a good temporary cooler I always use the arctic cooler freezer 7 pro. Its cheap and good.

If you need a good temporary cooler I always use the arctic cooler freezer 7 pro. Its cheap and good.

where I am buying my pc parts it cost the same as the cooler master evo 212 I don't plan on overclocking unless i get a after market cooler.

where I am buying my pc parts it cost the same as the cooler master evo 212 I don't plan on overclocking unless i get a after market cooler.

I got a 4.6HGz OC on a 2550k on a 212+ so why wait. learn what your system and

you can do in overclocking. you could wait a long time and never do it.. no chance

like the present to learn something new.

airdeano

H220 is the "king", but it's really hard to get because it's out of stock everywhere. I live in Europe and it's even harder because there are very few retailers! Hope I can get my hands on one, otherwise I would go for the H100i because it's way more compatible!

The Thermaltake Water Extreme 2.0 looks pretty good too. Linus did a test on it and with Noctua fans it beat the H110 even though it is only a 240mm rad.