HOT Motherboard

What could be causing these temperatures in the motherboard? What can I do about it?

I have a feeling TMPN0 and 2 are.. less than accurate.

also, you can start by turning up that CPU fan

Error: 410

How would I do that?

Go into your bios and tweak fan speed settings.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh yea there are some problems there, although the temps don't seem right since it is impossible to reach NEGATIVE 37 degrees...

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

its just a software bug or yout mobo readings are broken.

If everything rund smooth for hours even when playing a game etc and you dont hear anything strange or loud noise from the fans you dont need to worry

core temps 58 to 61 degrees at what looks like stock voltages, question is that a stock cpu cooler or does intel chips just run that hot (i use an AMD 8350 overclocked to 4.8ghz and my cpu temp is 30 degrees C with h100i) ??

in CPUID HW Monitor for my tmpin2 it shows up as -128degrees C and ive been stumped with that too

Those temps are far too high/low to be the real value. You should try checking the temps with different software such as CoreTemp, RealTemp and HWiNFO32. If they all show errors it could be broken sensors. You can use something like SpeedFan to change your fan speeds from within Windows.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

It could be that you're not getting enough ventilation in your case, set more fans to cool your vrm.

Those are probably non existent sensors. hwmonitor can be buggy at times. Its not something that should be a problem

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

That's HWMonitor up to it's old tricks but when was the last time you cleaned out the dust from the HSF.

Nothing to see here - move along.