What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Cuantas Veces by Linda Lindas

Caught me at a bad time in the album.
There's better songs. But it's okay.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Currently I'm listening to two songs on repeat. Actually, one is the remix of the other and I just can't decide which one I like better. Both just give me good vibes, though.

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Oooo I've been meaning to listen to this.

Saw NF was releasing new stuff but I haven't had the time to sit down and listen

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Apologies for replying to ancient things - these last 6 months have been all over the place so I'm only getting caught up on everyone's tunes now.

On 9/26/2022 at 7:05 AM, captain_to_fire said:

Tim's music (and many music videos) shall live out their legacy, reminding me of everyone attempting to make the most of a crazy mixed-up world.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:51 PM, MarvinKMooney said:

This music video gives off Felix Colgrave vibes. Nice.

On 12/17/2022 at 3:21 PM, Senzelian said:

I absolutely love Meat Loaf's ballad-like performances, be they musical or theatrical. (Rocky Horror Picture Show.)

On 12/23/2022 at 7:14 AM, Tan3l6 said:

This one too:

Something about Norman's big beat sound combined with choreography that only Walken could pull off makes this video stand the test of time for me.

On 2/25/2023 at 7:02 PM, Fendrick said:

Me too Joel. Me too. (Monophobia is the fear of being isolated, lonely, or alone. I can only wish that everyone has at least one special someone by their side throughout their life, because being left alone long enough eventually becomes taxing on the mind.)

And now onto tunes I've been enjoying as of late...

Two weeks ago, I was jamming out hard to this doozy of a symphonic power metal ballad album.

However, recent events hit far closer to home than I'd like, thus we're back into moody song territory.

Trigger Warning: sad songs are sad. If you're feeling down, it might be best to skip these ones.

At least there's some solace in the lyrics of a newer Floor (Nightwish, After Forever) track.

I hope that ‘Invincible’ will remind you that even in the darkest of times, there is always the possibility of coming out stronger. You are not alone, and no matter how difficult the journey may be, there is always hope for healing and self-discovery.

– Floor Jansen, https://chaoszine.net/floor-jansen-drops-new-solo-single-invincible/

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Not sure if you'll like a medieval cover lol

I ended up listening to a few of those Bard covers.  They're quite good XD

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Skeler - N i g h t D r i v e スケラー PART II

Skeler's so goooooood man

PC Setup: 

HYTE Y60 White/Black + Custom ColdZero ventilation sidepanel

Intel Core i7-10700K + Corsair Hydro Series H100x

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti OC LC

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (Wi-Fi)

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 G95NC 57"

Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32"

ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition Wireless

ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO X (Limited Editon) & Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R + FiiO K7 DAC/AMP

RØDE VideoMic II + Elgato WAVE Mic Arm

Racing SIM Setup: 

Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit + Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Single Screen holder

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

Simagic GT4 (Dual Clutch)

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

8 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Not sure if you'll like a medieval cover lol @Crunchy Dragon

I don't dislike it, but it isn't really my thing.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I have Linus Sebastian music taste, plz forgive me 🙇‍♀️

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I like his voice.