What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

its called metalcore, look it up ;)

--qq snip--

I don't think I want to, and what the flying pheasants is that video.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I still haven't worked out that band, one minute they are a pop boy band, then they are heavy metal screaminglings.

Satan is hot..

see what i did there

Well, he'd have to be pretty hot after carrying around all the naughty people. 

Imagine the muscular physique you'd build up. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't think I want to, and what the flying pheasants is that video.

Its slipknot... they are theatrical like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1lS6B9pMc&list=RDf-cxPIOAfSk&index=27

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well, he'd have to be pretty hot after carrying around all the naughty people. 

Imagine the muscular physique you'd build up. 

He has to be ripped.

Its slipknot... they are theatrical like that

Oh...interesting

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Oh...interesting

this song is amazing as well

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

this song is amazing as well

I think I may have to disagree with you on that one.

I think I may have to disagree with you on that one.

well compared to roger... 

well compared to roger...

Indeed. Roger and Wilko are difficult to compete with.

https://www.youtube

Indeed. Roger and Wilko are difficult to compete with.

they are

they are

Sabbath Collins

Sabbath Collins

https://www.youtubeo

wow

Moon, Townshend, Daltrey and Entwistle.

wow

Ikr, bloody fantastic

Ikr, bloody fantastic

it is

Don't mind me - I'll be posting a lot of Megadeth (almost an unhealthy obsession with them).

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

it is

Probably my favourite bass player.

Don't mind me - I'll be posting a lot of Megadeth (sort of an unhealthy obsession with them).

It's no Phil Collins, but it'll do

Probably my favourite bass player.

Sting would like a wrod with you

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Sting would like a wrod with you

Sting is the sexiest bass player.

sting-1979.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

The best song on this album, in my opinion.

The best song on this album, in my opinion.

Just get some technical death. :P