"Consumers react to Oculus Rift acquisition"

TopWargamer

lulwut

c60BFvr.jpg

That was entertaining. It also had many elements of truth to it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The next WAN show should be very Slick indeed.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

what did i miss? what's up?

Facebook bought Oculus. Notch (and therefore minecraft) won't be supporting Oculus rift anymore.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I knew that was gonna become a forum thing, as soon as he made that face I took like 10 screenshots

I haven't really seen anyone else use it actually.

I like to speak through images though.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, then you are the founder of it :P

When I get custom member title

"Founder of w/eitscalledhere"

Well, then you are the founder of it :P

Sorry but I just thought I'd let you know I've stolen part of your signature.

maxresdefault.jpg

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

lol

Ill put it in siggy for now.

"Founder of Verizon Face in posts something or other."

i love how most people overreact and prove their extremely low IQ/maturity level.

You have no idea whats going to change, and claiming this is the worse thing ever, you dont even know the details of their deal but keep going on and on and on about how terribad this is.

Im not saying this is good but no one knows whats going to happen

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

i love how most people overreact and prove their extremely low IQ/maturity level.

You have no idea whats going to change, and claiming this is the worse thing ever, you dont even know the details of their deal but keep going on and on and on about how terribad this is.

Im not saying this is good but no one knows whats going to happen

Yah, this is my fear, so many of the past "enthusiasts" seem afraid of the aquisition and dont see the benefits.

This is probably terrible.

What happens to all of the people that kick-started it?

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Yeah2.png

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here