When Raven Meets Saints - Silverstone Raven 01 Gold Build

jiyang1018

Any chance I can talk you in to surprising him with a Greenbay theme instead lol?

This build is definitely inspirational for my future build. I really like what you did with the vinyl. Nice job. :)

Thanks a lot.

Awesome job, the gold looks beast

I am glad you like it.

mmmmmooorrreeee

more pictures are coming. I do not have this rig any more and I realized I missed some shots. My friend is taking more shots in the next a couple of days.

Any chance I can talk you in to surprising him with a Greenbay theme instead lol?

If you mean Packers, I'm looking forward to it. A deep green plus yellow theme should work very well. The build is completed 2 months ago, and he has it already. I cannot change it anymore. But if you want to build a one, I will offer hands.

amazing!

Thanks a lot.

Nice Job. Like your details

German Techie. Preffered programmingspeach C#

omg I just had a goldgasm this build is amazing with so much attention to little detail like screws and ect...

Such a good build!  :D  :P  :D

Elsanna is love...

Elsanna is life...

Very nice. I would definitely like a 49ers build! Maybe someday when I have the time and money and skills to make one of my own.

49ers AMD rig.  ^_^

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

• 2 weeks later...

Lighting

Remember this from painting chapter

xRmSH2Nl.jpg

Where I taped all the LED lights
kaH93Wsl.jpg

And painted everything else black?
KWG8915l.jpg

This is how it is arranged on the door. I shortened most of the connector cables. I also used 4 pin fan connector on both ends so future expansion is possible and easy, and the door can be removed while there is still a small strip in the bottom conpartment of the case always connected to power.

0cSsmqDl.jpg

There is the LED remote receiver. See it?
rfu2NSWl.jpg

Zoom you in many times and there it is.

GTk9n8Rl.jpg

Door closed with white LED on.

mWDLDIPl.jpg

Because most of the lights are on the door, it is almost impossible to see the light strips. The white dots you see close to the bottom is the reflection from the bottom compartment structure.

ALqF6jCl.jpg

Different color options, even white is the one mostly used. The photographer somehow forgot to take a shot of red.

7jHrKTdl.jpg

eGfPy8ll.jpg

JC4LexBl.jpg

8aqusJ3l.jpg

b5PVO7ql.jpg

NBI9r6Tl.jpg

Nice Job. Like your details

Thanks. As an industrial deigner, I believe details determain a design.

Looks fantastic

I appreciate your compliment.

Can't believe no one has has posted this picture yet....

I-love-gold-goldmember.jpg

Hahaha Nice work thou man! Looks great so far!

LOL, very funny picture. Thanks.

omg I just had a goldgasm this build is amazing with so much attention to little detail like screws and ect...

I am glad that you like it. Thanks.

Such a good build!  :D  :P  :D

I appreciate your compliment.

Really nice.

Thanks very much.

Very nice. I would definitely like a 49ers build! Maybe someday when I have the time and money and skills to make one of my own.

49ers AMD rig.  ^_^

Thanks. I am always willing to offer hands on your project if you let me.

The lannisters have more gold than you :P

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

This is awesome, and I hate gold.

I like how you mentioned your friend saying that painting the GPU shroud would be "too much work" but then you go and put all of this extra effort into... everything.

The only thing I can critique (because I always find something to hate on with everything...) is the SAINTS type in the window. It looks odd with the parts bridging the lettering also being gold. I think it would have looked better if you had painted those parts black with a brush (like you did for the logo)...

It's always weird trying to point out flaws in things that other people who have put far more time, effort, and skill into something than I have though. Then again, how many movie critics have ever actually created a feature film? :P

Awesome work at any rate.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

This is awesome, and I hate gold.

I like how you mentioned your friend saying that painting the GPU shroud would be "too much work" but then you go and put all of this extra effort into... everything.

The only thing I can critique (because I always find something to hate on with everything...) is the SAINTS type in the window. It looks odd with the parts bridging the lettering also being gold. I think it would have looked better if you had painted those parts black with a brush (like you did for the logo)...

It's always weird trying to point out flaws in things that other people who have put far more time, effort, and skill into something than I have though. Then again, how many movie critics have ever actually created a feature film? :P

Awesome work at any rate.

I hate gold too. I did not choose the theme, and gold is the first thing set.

I thought about painting saints background black as well, that was the 2nd thought. 1st I planned to cut all letters apart, and paint all the side walls black while the top gold. But I cannot dremel things in my apartment anymore, causing angry wife. Philadelphia was snowing almost everyday. So I did the best I could in that situation; painting in bathroom with venting fans on.

I still have planns to make it more customized, but a trip during luna new year took a week.

We always say imagination is the only limitation, but the fact is, time usually is.

I appreciate your input, and thanks for your compliment.

God damn, Much Gold. 

Really nice, you sir have a talent.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

Specifics on the LED strip?

Link, what you did to get it to work, does it work for a pc out of the box? halp me mon

I am in love with the build and that strip is really nice.

I used this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16803193013

Cut it to length, and use this to connect them:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GPDF038/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also modified power connectors for LED module so it does not use an external power supply.

I used this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16803193013

Cut it to length, and use this to connect them:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GPDF038/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also modified power connectors for LED module so it does not use an external power supply.

Eugh* I don't have the proper materials to do this I don't think.

I'll look for something else or something...