AMD launches FirePro W9100(and Nvidia stuff)

lhikary

hi guys :D first the nvidia stuff
goodwp.com_16466.jpg
rumor has it is that the new titan z will get a price cut near the 800 series launch

now amd..ahem,..

AMD has just announced its first Hawaii-based professional graphics card.

AMD FirePro W9100 most liekly features full Hawaii GPU (specs are not yet confirmed). What is known for sure is that it is equipped with 16GB memory. This is the first 2.67 TeraFlops double-precision graphics card. It has a performance of 5.7 TeraFlops performance in single precision. New FirePro GPU is a direct competitor to Quadro K5000.

AMD W9100 is equipped with six mini-DisplayPorts. Card was designed for multiple 4k resolutions (all outputs support such resolution).

Sorry for the quality of the screengrabs (thank AMD for poor quality streaming).

FIREPRO-W9100.jpg31.jpg41.jpg51.jpg61.jpg71.jpg
i really can not understand anything duo to the low quality of the stream really wtf amd get your internet shit together -____-
gg amd keep on going and force Nvidia to lower prices so i keep buying their products :D
source: http://videocardz.com/50064/amd-launches-firepro-w9100

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Always sneaking in green team aren't you....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Amd has been winning at OpenCL for quite some time.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

lol it would actually be a really dumb move if it would not get a price cut with the 800 series launch...

To the 9100. Me wantz 6x4k *-* 48mio pixels! :o

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Always sneaking in green team aren't you....

i just wanted to share the price cut rumor is all mate :D

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

imagine how hot that card will be though

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

o my god 12 gb it's alo...BAAAAAMMMMMM,nope 16GIGAPOWER its better !!

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Such a subtle image and only half a line of text? and a rumor at that? Where is your source for this so called rumor?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I like how AMD isn't comparing this card to the K20 and K20X. But this card certainly does perform really well................in open GL. Also professionals that need a workstation GPU don't just buy Nvidia for the performance they also buy Nvidia so they can get the support and ecosystem that comes with it. I like how Nvidia will make a custom driver for your workstation if things are not working properly. But yea this does perform really well. Also the Titan Z. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

such a subtle opening image.

literally laughed xD

i said Nvidia in the thread title though ;)

o my god 12 gb it's alo...BAAAAAMMMMMM,nope 16GIGAPOWER its better !!

imho i think amd was like PUT MORE GB IN OUR GPU SO IT CAN RUN GAMES ON 3 4K MONITORS on low settings 30fps

literally laughed xD

i said Nvidia in the thread title though ;)

imho i think amd was like PUT MORE GB IN OUR GPU SO IT CAN RUN GAMES ON 3 4K MONITORS on low settings 30fps

This is a professional graphics card, their thought process didn't involve games at all

This ovulate giy may be like the anandtech mods that shorted stock on amd with all the you know what riding he does for nvidia.

I'm going to get banned again for saying someone is a fanboy I'm calling it

imagine how hot that card will be though

It won't be. Professional graphics cards have tight thermal regulation on them because they're expected to run in professional environments with zero downtime.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

You're not a very smart man are you? This card has nothing to do with gaming at all.

gg amd keep on going and force Nvidia to lower prices so i keep buying their products  :D

This won't drop prices of any NVIDIA cards that you would be interested in buying. Or should I say, cards that your mother would be interested in buying, because you sound like you're 12.

"Location teh internetz" + the ignorant fanboying over NVIDIA. Just everything about you... /facepalm

can Nvidia and AMD stop one-upping each other just for 2 seconds? PLEASE?!

This is getting so damn ridiculous I don't even care I'll buy the next card I see on a shelf even if it's a credit card I'll make it fit!

Next week 'Nvidia TitanQuest XY' with 4 GPU's and 32gb vram and a gazillion cuda cores!

Make it so!