Asrock h110 pro BTC+ 100% unstable, rebooting all the time.

System:

CPU Intel i5 6500T
GPU: Tested with 0 GPUs (so only intel onboard graphics) or 1 GPU RX vega64 on the x16 slot
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz (but running @ 2133 Mhz cl15) 28GB and Gskill trident Z RGB running at 2133 Mhz 28GB
SSD: SATA ADATA 512 GB
PSU: Corsair HX1200i

ATX 24pin connected
CPU 8 pin connected
Two additional onboard molex connectors (tried to connect them both and disconnect them both)
GPU 2 8pin incase of using the RX vega 64.
CPU cooler fan 4 pin connected
Keyboard and mouse connected on individual USB 2.1 slots
Windows installattion usb

What happens?

A) System restarts to a black screen with PSU fan spinning loudly and CPU cooler spinning loudly keyboard and mouse lights are not lighting (vega 64 FANS - when I have it installed - are not spinning).

B) System reboots continuously before posting within seconds

C) System posts (If I try to enter bios by clicing the del button it does either "A" or "B") and then it also reaches the windows logo loading screen which at this point it does either "A" or "B"

D) System posts and If I try to push del I can get into the bios but if I leave it there on the bios screen for like 10 minutes or so it does either "A" or "B"

Note: I never managed to install windows 10 on it, on the very first boot to install windows everything seemed fine, it posted then loaded the USB installation stick I went through the dialogues and it detected and formated my SSD and proceeded with the installation once some files were copied it displayed the usual countdown "your stytem will restart in 10 seconds" but it rebooted imediatelly on the first second doing resulting to "A"

I tried setting Clear CMOS jumper and removing the battery for an hour or so while the PSU cable was off the system.
I tried reseating the RAM both in dual channel and single channel and using different slots with different dims in single channel
I tried reseating the CPU
I tried with 1 GPU and without any GPU on (so onboard graphics)
I tried booting it with 0 GPUs no SATA, no keyboard, no mouse, no lan, no usb stick

Every combination above results to either A, B, C or D am I missing something or is the board DoA?

If "D" happens I am afraid to update the bios since it could just do "A" or "B" in the middle of the installation, do you think I should risk it given the situation or try something else first?

im suspecting a bad board, but then again the board isn't the common ones so issue like these, cant say they're unexpected.

tried giving it an SSD with windows installed and see if it'll just go into windows?

what PCIE gen are you running on?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

10 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

what PCIE gen are you running on?

1 slot is PCIe 3.0 x16

and the remaining 12 slots are PCIe 2.0 x1

10 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

tried giving it an SSD with windows installed and see if it'll just go into windows?

I didnt but sounds kinda promising 😛 so ill test it tomorrow thanks. 

P.S I personally hope that it is the memory it doesn like (3000 and 3200Mhz) I know its rated up to 2400Mhz only but on one time I managed to get into the bios I was fast enough to check the ram setting and they were defaulting to 2133 @ cl 15 so that's not a good sign (in terms of not being able to put up with the memory) I ordered a 2133mhz kit and hope it solves the issue. 

Just now, papajo said:

1 slot is PCIe 3.0 x16

and the remaining 12 slots are PCIe 2.0 x1

try pcie 1.0 everything

though if it occurs even wihout GPU then i guess this isnt it

1 minute ago, papajo said:

I didnt but sounds kinda promising 😛 so ill test it tomorrow thanks. 

you may also try disabling some onboard devices like audio and what not, see if that helps post you into windows

i've had experience using boards that BSOD a freshly installed windows unless i disable the on-board wifi, get into windows, install the right driver, only then am i allowed to enable it

Just now, Moonzy said:

on-board wifi, get into windows, install the right driver,

You are talking about the asus tuf x570 board aren't you ? 😛

Just now, papajo said:

You are talking about the asus tuf x570 board aren't you ? 😛

yes

it's still an issue to this day (did a fresh installed a couple days ago, still yet to get my wireless working coz i almost nvr use it lol)

Just now, Moonzy said:

yes

it's still an issue to this day (did a fresh installed a couple days ago, still yet to get my wireless working coz i almost nvr use it lol)

I have the same board I fixed it by installing an INF driver during the installation I cant remember the exact process Ill get back to you when I remember it. 

1 minute ago, papajo said:

I have the same board I fixed it by installing an INF driver during the installation I cant remember the exact process Ill get back to you when I remember it. 

it's all good, i cbf lol

i'll just install the proper driver after booting and re-enable it after, it's not too hard