Wattage suggestion that doesn't go off of one singular part.

Sovek

In the (unlikely) event that I'm able to get my hands on 6700XT or 3060Ti that won't cost me my first born, what PSU wattage would you suggest for a System using a Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Wifi I (ITX Board), a Ryzen 5600X, couple of case fans and drives, no OCs. Right now my 450w is just fine for a 1070 but I expect the GPUs to strip that easily as they will be ran at 100% for hours on end while I enjoy myself in MSFS 2020.... 

It's not just about the wattage, but the quality of the power supply as well. For that system, pretty much any good quality 550W-600W power supply should be enough. If you want to have the option to upgrade the graphics card or the processor to something a bit more power-hungry in the future, then you will need a higher wattage unit. It's important to consider that similarly to a chassis, a good quality power supply can last you through several builds.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Its an SFX PSU due to the ITX case so there are no "cheapo" options, the corsair one is the only sketchy PSU. 

5 minutes ago, Sovek said:

Its an SFX PSU due to the ITX case so there are no "cheapo" options, the corsair one is the only sketchy PSU. 

do remember to quote the person you're replying to @Analog

what specific model is it, if i may ask?

for the parts you listed with those GPU, 450W might work, you can try it first and see how it goes

if it shuts down and what not, you can consider a new PSU then

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

24 minutes ago, Sovek said:

In the (unlikely) event that I'm able to get my hands on 6700XT or 3060Ti that won't cost me my first born, what PSU wattage would you suggest for a System using a Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Wifi I (ITX Board), a Ryzen 5600X, couple of case fans and drives, no OCs. Right now my 450w is just fine for a 1070 but I expect the GPUs to strip that easily as they will be ran at 100% for hours on end while I enjoy myself in MSFS 2020.... 

Technically, the 450w is likely going to work fine, at least with those components at stock. I wouldn't really recommend a 450w, but if that's what you already have it probably should work. If it shuts down under load, anything like that, I'd just go for a 650w or 750w, just to get a sizeable upgrade to sustain more power-hungry parts for some time down the road.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

I recommend buying a new one 650-750w even 650 is enough but should be a good one

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

what specific model is it, if i may ask?

for the parts you listed with those GPU, 450W might work, you can try it first and see how it goes

if it shuts down and what not, you can consider a new PSU then

The current PSU? Silverstone 450w ST45SF

the potentialy dodgy PSU? Looks like I had that one wrong, the Corsair's are rated well enough, its the CM's that are in the dirt as far as ratings. 

23 minutes ago, Sovek said:

the corsair one is the only sketchy PSU. 

Wait... what?

24 minutes ago, Sovek said:

Its an SFX PSU due to the ITX case so there are no "cheapo" options

You underestimate the industry.

https://www.newegg.com/apex-al-8250sfx-250w/p/N82E16817154024?quicklink=true

https://www.newegg.com/coolmax-cm-300-300w/p/N82E16817159046

17-154-024-03.jpg