Corsair Fans RGB help

Moazalc

Recently, I've bought a corsair carbide spec delta case from some dude that advertised it. The case is great, it came with 3 rgb fans in the front and 1 exhaust fan. 

My only problem is that I dont have an RGB header on my motherboard (Gigabyte Z97) and so I couldn't connect the rgb connector. I really dont want to get a corsair commander pro 

because that costs around $100 here. So I wanted to ask if theres a cheaper method that is not costly as much (less than $10 if possible) or any method really.

Do you have the adapter from Corsair plug to 4pin/12V? And do you want software controls or would buttons be enough?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 10:53 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Do you have the adapter from Corsair plug to 4pin/12V? And do you want software controls or would buttons be enough?

I do have the adapter. Software controls would be better honestly.

Now I did find a temporary solution, i got the power adapter from these cheap LEDs strips that come with a remote and it works with the corsair adapter but it doesnt like fully lock in the connection its very loose and also i had to run the cable all the way from the fans till like the case gpu cut out to run the cables out of the case and it looks hella ugly. I want to know if theres a way to connect them to the motherboard.

34 minutes ago, Moazalc said:

I do have the adapter. Software controls would be better honestly.

Now I did find a temporary solution, i got the power adapter from these cheap LEDs strips that come with a remote and it works with the corsair adapter but it doesnt like fully lock in the connection its very loose and also i had to run the cable all the way from the fans till like the case gpu cut out to run the cables out of the case and it looks hella ugly. I want to know if theres a way to connect them to the motherboard.

Software controllers are expensive. Like $60+. But something with just buttons you can get with maybe $25. As your mobo doesn't have native support to RGB, those are the only options.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv