Help finding Wacom drivers for toshiba trupen? or atleast how to uninstall/ reinstall drivers?

Go to solution Solved by Akita,

Not that anyone else would have this weird problem but If you ever do, talk to Wacom live chat support and they might be able to give you an older version of the driver if the latest doesn't work.

Before I got a new laptop last year I used to use a Toshiba encore write 2 Windows tablet for art. The other day I dug it up and decided it might be nice to have it to sketch on. Unfortunately after booting it up I remembered why I stopped using it. Some art programs, notably paint tool Sai (& Sai 2) have issues with the pen (Sai has no pressure sensitivity, Sai 2 has a really weird lag problem that looks like a you're using a spirograph when you try to do curved lines). After some searching, the biggest solution for these problems was to uninstall/reinstall the pen drivers. Problem is I literally can't find the drivers, Toshiba still has drivers for the tablet but I cant find anything for the pen. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place on their site?  If I go ahead and uninstall the drivers will it automatically reinstall some or will I be stuck? Has anyone experienced something like this before?

(sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure if I should put this in programs or tablets)

Not that anyone else would have this weird problem but If you ever do, talk to Wacom live chat support and they might be able to give you an older version of the driver if the latest doesn't work.