Broken Motherboard and Broken CPU

So I bought a 10850k and an msi motherboard on ebay... I have always bought off of ebay because I can't get parts from newegg or amazon from where I am, so I plugged everything in and nothing worked the mothernoard had a bent pin and so I thought it was a motherboard issue. Well I bought another motherboard on ebay and it didn't even turn on like nothing at all. Well after that I went to a store way out in town and just got a whatever motherboard that would work with my cpu. Well the motherboard turned on and the cpu got hot but there was no post, not even after I added a video card. I went on ebat to buy those speakers for th motherboard and see if there is a post code but I'll find out later. Just wondering what I can do with a dud motherboard and cpu also I messaged the sellers and they kinda just shrugged it off and said sure send it back. That got me so mad especially when one of the sellers had said that he hadn't tested the board. The other's just said it worked when they tested it and yada yada you know the rest. So I am just pissed and trying to find out what I can do.

Ebay refund? They scammed you

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

2 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

it would cost a lot just to ship it from here

Yes i guess you'll get that refunded after they close the case. Contact ebay 🙂

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.