Compatibility cpu and power supply

Almiro

hey guys , so i am planning on changing my cpu and motherboard  , i already confirm the compatibiltiy between the cpu and the motherboard but my problem is bc i dont know if my power supply is compatibly (already check the mb site and isnt there) and i was wondering if you could help on that one . 

So i have at the moment a cooler master masterwatt lite 700w mpx-7001-acabw-eu and i want to know if is compatibel with a MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS ( the new mb i will buy ) . 

my specs( will be ) :  nvidia gtx 1060 3gb 

Intel Core i7-9700K

16 gb ram

MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS

cooler master masterwatt lite 700w mpx-7001-acabw-eu

3 fans on my pc and then the intel stock cooler .

And then a hyperx keyboard and headphones , asus vg245h ,rog gladius 2 . (idk if it matters bc the power usage)

It’ll work fine, psus and motherboards follow the same ATX connectivity standards.

ie same 24 pin, same eps 8 pin, same pcie 6/8 pins, etc 

your choice of motherboard and choice of power supply are rarely ever a concern together 

I don't see why not. If the PSU was working before and wasn't making weird noises, it shouldn't be a problem.

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

CPU's typically aren't the thing you have to worry about when it comes to power drawl. Most desktop chips are going to use around 65-125w tdp.

Compatible? Yes ofcourse.

I recommend getting a better quality PSU at a lower wattage like 500w.

That PSU is pretty basic, try CX550 or Antec NeoEco Zen 500.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

-> Moved to Power Supplies

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv