Which is your favorite battefield game?

Also why is it your favorite ?

Include fav guns vehicles and maps

[Averykindguy241]

What is your favorite battefield game?

Why?

Also include guns , vehicles , and maps

[Averykindguy241]

Battlefield 2, the only one I have 4000 hours on and the expansions were just amazing.

I only played 4 so it has to be it..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Battlefield 1943, it was simple yet so fun!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I've played Bad company 2 and Bf4, and I cant choose between them, had/having tones of fun on them! Maps: BC2: Arica   Bf4: Rogue transmission or Siege... and guns vary! :D

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Battlefield 4 because it's just newer and has more modern weapons + vehicles (everything Recon class + M1911)

But as I'm a veteran of the series:

Battlefield 3 for the price at which you can get it, though I was premium from day 1 and generally more modern Frostbite engine (M4A1, JNG-90, M1911-STAC, XBOW)

Battlefield: Bad Comapany 2 for the Destruction 2.0, map and soundtrack design. Dinosaurs!! (M24, SV98, GOL Magnum) + vehicles (this includes Vietnam)

Battlefield Heroes for... everything really, despite it being a freemium game

Battlefield 2 was so far behind me I can barely remember, but I liked the class variety. I have yet to play Battlefield Free to Play and 2142.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I am torn between Vietnam and 1942... 

Vietnam was the game i played the most.

But 1942 has the secret weapons expansion.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Battlefield 4 because it's just newer and has more modern weapons + vehicles (everything Recon class + M1911)

But as I'm a veteran of the series:

Battlefield 3 for the price at which you can get it, though I was premium from day 1 and generally more modern Frostbite engine (M4A1, JNG-90, M1911-STAC, XBOW)

Battlefield: Bad Comapany 2 for the Destruction 2.0, map and soundtrack design. Dinosaurs!! (M24, SV98, GOL Magnum) + vehicles (this includes Vietnam)

Battlefield Heroes for... everything really, despite it being a freemium game

Battlefield 2 was so far behind me I can barely remember, but I liked the class variety. I have yet to play Battlefield Free to Play and 2142.

Im new to the series and pc gaming which should i get first then which other ones

[Averykindguy241]

Just pickup whatever is on sale. Usually BC2 and BF3 can be had for pretty cheap, but most people stick to the newest two games.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Just pickup whatever is on sale. Usually BC2 and BF3 can be had for pretty cheap, but most people stick to the newest two games.

Okay thanks

[Averykindguy241]

Battlefield 1943, it was simple yet so fun!

Did that ever get a proper release for pc? I know it was available as a download on the x360.

Did that ever get a proper release for pc? I know it was available as a download on the x360.

Was cancelled so just xbox live arcade and playstation network

[Averykindguy241]

My current favorite is Bad Company 2. Since I play it on Emulator Nexus servers.

BFBC2, period, probably best FPS I have played.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Im new to the series and pc gaming which should i get first then which other ones

Well, BF1942 is cheapest to try first as its free. So are Heroes and P4F but I would suggest avoiding them.

Mine is BF2 by far. I spent 4 years with it, mostly in competive scene. My position was commander, tank/apc driver or supporting inf. About fav guns etc. For gun its AK-101, vehicle M1 Abhrams tank for USMC or MEC attack chopper. Map would be either Karkand or Sharqi. But since those are already in BF3 I say Dragon Valley. Just because DICE would never bring map that size to new game.

Then bit BF trivia. BF4 is 7th PC version when Expansions and browser games aren't counted. DICE is bit cheap when it comes to map design. Wake Island has been in 4 games (1942, 1943, 2 and 4), Gulf of Oman isn't far behind with 3 games (2, 3, 4).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Battlefield 4. The beautiful graphics and levolution.

Favorite weapons: F2000, AK 5C, SAIGA 12K

Favorite handgun: 93R

Favorite maps: OP Locker, OP Metro, Siege of Shanghai, Flood Zone, Paracel Storm

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

Battlefield 4 is by far the best one.
Especially the gunplay.
(Not counting in the bugs because BFBC2 and BF3 also had tons of bugs)

RTX2070OC 

BC2 & the Vietnam Expansion pack, none of these crappy gun paints or 30 guns with practiacally the same stats. BC2 is probably my favourite game ever

BFBC3

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.