Battefield SERIES

Averykindguy1998

Did that ever get a proper release for pc? I know it was available as a download on the x360.

I did not have a gaming pc at the time. I played it on my 360.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

BF3

Why: First 'proper' BF game I played (bad company 1 & 2 lacked jets, among other things) 

Favourite Guns: My favourite guns are the AUG A3 and P90 and I tend to stick with them in any game they feature in unless they either make a complete hash of the visuals (Warface for example, where these 2 guns are ugly as ****) or they make them unbearably underpowered. (P90 was only just usable in BF3, and only really at very close ranges - yet I stuck with it for 5500 kills) Also really enjoyed using the SG553 with iron sights <3

Favourite Maps: Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm and Grand Bazaar.

Favourite Vehicles: Jets & Attack Choppers

I've played BF3 and BF4, from my experience Battlefield 3 is better, but I mainly played it at it's later stage when it wasn't suffering from the problems BF4 has now. It must've been a good game because even tough I mostly had around 20FPS (old PC) I played it for several hours a day and enjoyed all of it.

I also played BF1942, but that game is just atrocious. But it's amazing to see what DICE learned trough the years.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2

Was cancelled so just xbox live arcade and playstation network

Damn :( would have bought it!

BFBC3

Do tell more.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

As someone who played 1942 with all expansions, Vietnam, bf2 vanilla+armored warfare, 2142 with the DLC, BC2, BF3 premium and now BF4 premium I'd have to say every one of them was the best in it's day, but IF I have to choose one above the other I'd have to say BF4 as the latest is the best just because it's the biggest and provides the best experience, meaning you can do more than in any other BF game before. BC2 was very fun, and in retrospective better than BF3 but because of the huge amount of content in BF4 I'd have to give my vote to BF4 over BC2, especially considering how more than half of the BF4 DLCs haven't been released yet.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.