Router's web interface blocked by ISP

spiwocoal

So, I recently switched ISPs because the administration of my building is allowing only one company to install fiber here and my internet speed was getting really slow. Everything seemed to work fine at first and my internet connection is way faster now.

Fast forward a couple hours from installation and I discover I can't access the router's web interface, I tried every possible IP address I knew of, and I even scanned my network using nmap to see if the IP was an unusual one, but nothing worked. So, I began researching a bit about my router model and my new ISP. I found some 2 year old posts on a local forum and guess what I found? My ISP seemed to have blocked direct access to the router's web interface because too many people who didn't know what they were doing were messing with the settings, as a consequence, the only way to change the router's settings now is to call my ISP...

My router model is a Fiberhome AN5506-01, is there any way to change its settings or to gain access to the web interface without calling my ISP?

If you signed a contract or other legal agreement with them trying to circumvent their own hardware protection could void your service agreement and potentially be illegal.

The only assistance I can offer is check the IP of your Default Gateway. This usually contains the WebUI for home routers. You'll still need login credentials though.

Without calling them?

No.

If you want access to the web interface, you'll need to call them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Without calling them?

No.

If you want access to the web interface, you'll need to call them.

Not always at least not if you don't care about your agreement. Spectrum for example dose a similar thing on business setups. Sadly there way of locking them down is rather poor and it's not hard to get around it.

Edit:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1378148/Fiberhome-An5506-01-A.html?page=30#manual