ITX Case similar to Era ITX

HQi88
Go to solution Solved by savagemadman,
44 minutes ago, HQi88 said:

any chance I could buy one off of you?

Sorry, not looking to sell.

Memory Express's website shows 4 silver units remaining in your province? I bought the very last one in BC back in January for double the current price - and it took a 3 hour trip 2 cities over.

I am thinking about building an small PC for my parents and I am looking for a clean looking ITX case with no side panels or super obvious vents. I cam across Fractal Design's Era ITX case that looked really nice: https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/era/era-itx/silver-white-oak/

Unfortunately the silver/white-oak version seems to be sold out and I can only find the gold/black-tempered-glass case. I am hoping to find something that is mostly silver or grey.

They will only be using it to watch youtube and browse internet so I dont plan on putting in a discrete GPU in it. If the case doesnt have the best airflow, thats fine

Thanks for your suggestions

There is a few plain silver (aluminum?) ITX cases on Amazon.ca if you don't mind a pico PSU and importing.

Personally I like the Fractal Design Era ITX so much that I bought three of them. Just wish they sold the walnut panel standalone so I could use it with the others.

21 minutes ago, savagemadman said:

There is a few plain silver (aluminum?) ITX cases on Amazon.ca if you don't mind a pico PSU and importing.

Personally I like the Fractal Design Era ITX so much that I bought three of them. Just wish they sold the walnut panel standalone so I could use it with the others.

any chance I could buy one off of you?

52 minutes ago, savagemadman said:

Sorry, not looking to sell.

Memory Express's website shows 4 silver units remaining in your province? I bought the very last one in BC back in January for double the current price - and it took a 3 hour trip 2 cities over.

oh dang, thank you for your help!