Where to download MSI b350 Tomahawk bios?

DenTechs

I've been trying to update my bios on my mobo as it's been causing me issues due to it being 1st gen ryzen and I have 2600x cpu. However whenever I go to the MSI website, there are now download links for the bios, or any download for it at all. Can anyone show me where to look?

Heres where i've been looking: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/b350-tomahawk

That looks like the correct spot, they may be having an issue with that specific part of the website as I'm not showing any results for me either. i might try to get in touch with their customer support?

I've seen this before with MSI's site. Can't recommend anything but checking back in a day or so.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 minutes ago, DenTechs said:

I've been trying to update my bios on my mobo as it's been causing me issues due to it being 1st gen ryzen and I have 2600x cpu. However whenever I go to the MSI website, there are now download links for the bios, or any download for it at all. Can anyone show me where to look?

Heres where i've been looking: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/b350-tomahawk

Try this link here LINK

Thanks for the link murasaki, but that bios 3 years out of date, also I just refreshed the msi.com page and it gave me a 504 error so they're probably having some issue with their servers.

Thanks Apple freak, that link DID work, however it appears to be the same bios I have at the moment, 

Well, I contacted MSI live support. Their support website is DOWN at the moment so I guess i'll have to wait.