Floatplane is broken ?

Hi! I'm not sure where should I post this, but I think Floatplane.com is somewhat broken (maybe its just for me, I'm not sure about it too), its not loading videos, although, I'm using LAN Ethernet connection and it displays JS variables(I'm not sure if its correct naming or not, but I'll attach screenshots)

floatplane login.png

floatplane screen .png

Edited by Ben F.
some typos

BTW, it on Windows 10, using Firefox 86.0(64-bit), in case this info is somewhat useful 🤔

That looks like a problem with your browser, I just loaded up the login screen and it looks fine. 

Are you running an aggressive ad blocker or a pihole? Are you overriding site default fonts and forcing a different font in your browser?

The icons are part of a font pack and your browser is not loading those fonts. 

Do you also have the same problem on the forum?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Are you running an aggressive ad blocker or a pihole? Are you overriding site default fonts and forcing a different font in your browser?

Yeah this will come if you have the ad blocker or default font set in your browser

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

10 minutes ago, Spotty said:

i have uBlock Origin installed(but it never happened before), so just know I tried to refresh the page with turned off uBlock, but still the same;
I also have "Dark Reader" extension(but it also never happened before🤔🤷‍♂️), so I tried to refresh the page this extension off, but nothing happened 

Forum is absolutely fine, even with all extensions ON

Edited by Ben F.
added some comment

@Ben F. have attempted to report this to FP?

If not please do so here so that they are aware: 

https://www.floatplane.com/user/help

https://www.floatplane.com/support#support-help

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, The_russian said:

That looks like a problem with your browser, I just loaded up the login screen and it looks fine. 

I just tried on Google Chrome, Brave and MS Edge, all are the same, so prbly its not a browser thing 🤔🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Ben F. said:

I have not yet, thought maybe its general issue, so I posted it here first, but I'll report it now

No worries. I just threw that out there as though technically the LTT Forum and Floatplane are not synonymous, we can get some word to them. Buuuut don't count on it.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

No worries. I just threw that out there as though technically the LTT Forum and Floatplane are not synonymous, we can get some word to them. Buuuut don't count on it.

submitted a report
I'll attach another screenshot of Floatplane's setting page, just to show how it looks

floatplane settings .png

floatplane firefox.png

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv