Hardware labs nemesis gtx series rads of all sizes

brownninja97

WAIC_075_2g.jpg

So we have all seen this rad, its a little baby 120mm, so cute and it fits in many cases.

In the words of slick however "NOOOOOooo, MANLIER"

gallery_16690_405_218335.jpg

WAIC_082_2g.jpg

And so we are done with the linus sized rad we move onto this monster, this is 480mm. Of course it comes in 240 and 360 configs if those are needed, remember this isnt AIO, this is for the custom guys.

echnical details:
  • Name: Black Ice® NEMESIS® GTX® Radiators
  • Material (Structural/Tubing): High Tensile Brass
  • Fins: Unlouvered Copper 25 micron fins
  • Color: Black (Dark Matter finish)/Euro Version (Black Carbon)
  • Fan mounting points: Double-sided 
  • FPI (fins per inch): 16
  • Number of rows: 2
  • Flow Pattern: Dual Core (Front to Rear)
  • Fittings: Standard 2x G1/4“ (inlet/outlet)
  • Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty (details)

Features:
    • Easy and fast installation
    • Enhanced internal flow configuration - increased internal coolant flow rates, 15% more tubing area
    • Ultrastealth Operation - optimized for 800 rpm ultra silent fans 
    • SuperCruise™ Technology - core optimization for fan speed scalability
    • RoHS Compliant
    • Made with 100% conflict-free materials 
TDP heat generated by high-end CPUs:
  • Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz (Haswell) Socket 1150 - 84W
  • Intel Core i7-4960X 3.6 GHz (Ivy Bridge E) Socket 2011 - 130W
TDP heat generated by highend graphics cards:
  • AMD Radeon R9 290X - 290W
  • AMD Radeon R9 290 - 275W
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Black - 250W
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 120 GTX - Copper - 450W – 52.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 140 GTX - Copper - 550W – 62.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 240 GTX - Copper - 1000W – 82.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 280 GTX - Copper - 1200W – 99.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 360 GTX - Copper - 1800W – 109.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 420 GTX - Copper - 2000W – 139.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 480 GTX - Copper - 2200W – 149.90 Euro (incl. VAT)
  • Hardware Labs - Black Ice - Nemesis 560 GTX - Copper - 2500W – 179.90 Euro (incl. VAT

WAIC_082_7g.jpg

I think they need a rad called the titan black.

http://www.techpowerup.com/199104/hardware-labs-nemesis-gtx-series-radiators-now-available.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hmm Nemesis GTX, sounds interesting. Love to see some independant reviews.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

The GTX labeling is going to no doubt confuse some people. Wonder what their made out of, aluminium? 

copper copper and black paint

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks like the gab between the fins and the screw holes is pretty small, which should make it better than other radiators in that size.

So if I'm reading this right, supposedly a 120mm rad can cool a titan and a 4770k? Interesting.

So if I'm reading this right, supposedly a 120mm rad can cool a titan and a 4770k? Interesting.

Running delta fans, yes.

It also has more FPI than "regular" radiators, so there's a good deal more surface area for cooling.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Running delta fans, yes.

It also has more FPI than "regular" radiators, so there's a good deal more surface area for cooling.

do you think i could theoretically cool dual 780ti and a stock clock 4770k with 2 of the 120mm rads and a 2x80mm black ice one?

Running delta fans, yes.

delta fans are crazy loud, i dont mind noise but jesus those things are crazy.

Listen if you care.

• 3 months later...

Just my 2 cents.

I've actually owned a few Black Ice GTX rads since 2006.  I don't think modders would be confused between the rad and the GPU.  But given how NVIDIA's been hammering recently on the GTX moniker with quiet cooling and stuff, I could see how noobs could be confused.

The rad is actually very well built and iirc they are the only rads manufactured and sold by the same company. And unlike the re-branded China-made rads you really get what you pay for.  

I guess at the time we were more tolerant of noise that 1200 RPM fans were relatively quiet.  The GTX rads I've had though scaled up with really strong fans.  The performance was incredible, as well as the noise, but it performed well enough with quiet fans.

Here's a review of the Nemesis 360 GTX:  

According to Ron, the rad works very well with very low speed fans besting the Alphacool radiator on his bench.  Whatever Hardware Labs did on those rads must be magical given the high FPI.

There's also a review somewhere I came across about a Nemesis 240 GTS that kept up with a 3 fan radiator.  That imho is petty impressive.

Here it is:

My bad its actually a Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS XFlow.  Still a 2 fan rad keeping up with a 3 fan radiator is impressive.

I love theses rads.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

A 560mm radiator..... Mkay. I guess these will be used for custom builds in a custom case? Because I highly doubt that any standard case out there can fit them. Also, wouldn't it be a better idea to go for wider rads? Something that can hold 2x 200mm fans for example, to help with the noise.

Where the heck is this news? I builded a rig with it weeks ago :D

You can look in my sig to see them in action, to be fair, they do a mavelous job at cooling my 3x r9-290 +4770k

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Where the heck is this news? I builded a rig with it weeks ago :D

You can look in my sig to see them in action, to be fair, they do a mavelous job at cooling my 3x r9-290 +4770k

Remember i made this thread back in march.

Listen if you care.

Remember i made this thread back in march.

Ooooohhh, it has been reincarnated, sorry then, didnt notice :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Reviving necro threads will only end in a quick death.

yeah i was shocked that a thread from a few months back is here again

Listen if you care.

My bad for the necromancy.

Was actually looking for reviews as well when I came across this thread, thought I'd just share 'em.

Just goes to show bigger is not always better.  And the design is...manlier.  Makes everything else look like soviet era equipment.

Ronsanut

He is a good youtuber I've been watching him since he watercooled the 600T with white coolant a couple years back, his rigs are always very clean.

A 560mm radiator..... Mkay. I guess these will be used for custom builds in a custom case? Because I highly doubt that any standard case out there can fit them. Also, wouldn't it be a better idea to go for wider rads? Something that can hold 2x 200mm fans for example, to help with the noise.

There are many cases, albeit high end, that support 560mm rads natively. Many more can be modded to support it.

The GTX labeling is going to no doubt confuse some people. Wonder what their made out of, aluminium? 

Yea I thought it was for Nvidia GPU's. Heatsinks specifically designed for their cards. I guess I was wrong very wrong. Maybe they need to change their naming scheme a little bit. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Yea I thought it was for Nvidia GPU's. Heatsinks specifically designed for their cards. I guess I was wrong very wrong. Maybe they need to change their naming scheme a little bit. 

Actually the GTX radiator has been around since 2006.  By the looks of it, they may also have a registered trademark somewhere.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX is for GPU.  Black Ice GTX or the new NEMESIS GTX for rads are well known for a lot of older modders.

Actually the GTX radiator has been around since 2006.  By the looks of it, they may also have a registered trademark somewhere.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX is for GPU.  Black Ice GTX or the new NEMESIS GTX for rads are well known for a lot of older modders.

Well ok but it is really confusing at first glance though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard