Youtube emails notifications doesnt work?

Hello, simple question but i can't find it, i googled about it but it doesnt seem to work.

I saw this: 

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3523594

So i did it but i still dont get emails notifications when someone comment on a video.

I have very few comments, i dont think they are limiting the emails notification due to volume.

Is it possible to get an email notif when someone comments on a video or is it a thing of the past?

I remember having them before, but not now...

Thanks!!!

image.thumb.png.7cdd39bbd494346c09ffa44c905dd4c7.png

YouTube's notifications have been absolute crap since Google acquired YouTube. Notifications seem to be in incredibly low priority for Google's devs, so, sadly, I would NEVER count on this ever working.

I also have a small channel, and monitoring comments is difficult and just frustrating. Google is literally driving YouTube into the ground, just very, very slowly. Eventually, enough people will get sick of their crap that they will either fix it, spin it off into a separate company, sell it, or just kill it, and someone else will come along and build a new, better (hah, really? Probably not) service to replace it, which will then get acquired by Google, run into the ground, and cost everyone but Google trillions of euros/dollars.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022