Praise be to Titanfall!

TopWargamer

I'm genuinely surprised I haven't seen more people using the SP. I thought it was going to be so overused and very annoying. I tried it for one match and never used it again.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The smart pistol isn't OP its just feels bad when you're killed by it.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

even tho it sounds overpowered, it really isnt, 1 sec for a lock on and needs 3 lock-on's, so 3 seconds, thats a pretty slow TMK, 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Good players + Aimbot pistol = RQ

Bad player + Aimbot pistol = not so much raging.

After patch

Good players + Aimbot pistol = Why isn't my pistol not giving me support aim.

Bad player + Aimbot pistol = pew pew pew like a storm trooper

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

It is for people who are still incapable of aiming despite having a precise tool such as a mouse at their disposal.

It is a console game I know, so I'm just talking about people who use it on PC being a bit cheap.

am i the only one that doesn't really care for this game ?

hah me neither, tested the beta. i thought it was good but reminded be too much of call of duty, super simple to kill anybody because there is no recoil. 

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Right now I'm into Warframe...oh how much I wish the devs would stop the pay or spend 3 days to craft one object.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ah...I miss the ZOE Max.Some people will miss this pistol too ;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Right now I'm into Warframe...oh how much I wish the devs would stop the pay or spend 3 days to craft one object.

I'm been out of that game for a while. I bet there would be a whole bunch of new stuff on there. Do they add any levels? Not just redoing maps but actual new levels for higher leveled people?

I'm been out of that game for a while. I bet there would be a whole bunch of new stuff on there. Do they add any levels? Not just redoing maps but actual new levels for higher leveled people?

Like what?There's the Void and the Derilict for higher leveled people,but it's been like that for a long time.The devs are said to be working for late-game content.

Right now,they made more prime items,and they confirmed a new water warframe.

Like what?There's the Void and the Derilict for higher leveled people,but it's been like that for a long time.The devs are said to be working for late-game content.

Right now,they made more prime items,and they confirmed a new water warframe.

Was hoping they added more planets or something. Guess not from what it sounds like :(

even tho it sounds overpowered, it really isnt, 1 sec for a lock on and needs 3 lock-on's, so 3 seconds, thats a pretty slow TMK, 

The smart pistol rewards out maneuvering people, which is actually hard to do against skilled players. 

I prefer the revolver as it takes less time to kill

Was hoping they added more planets or something. Guess not from what it sounds like :(

Nah.It's the same grinding for resources to get some stuff...then the waiting.Ahh!Oh,then they have the limited inventory slots!That's even worse.Don't know if I need more than 12 weapons or I should get another warframe slot.I already have Loki,Rhino and Nova and I need a support frame.

Give us Steam keys please, EA.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

It never bothered me. As long as they dont nerf the shotty, i love it! 

Origin ID : victorjramos 

now pls make the kick a 2 hit kill. either way im dissapointed with tf its just as overhyped as gta 5 and its at most a solid game butn othing amazing.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M