Would i be able to spot a difference between 60HZ and 75HZ?

seban

Does it mostly depend on the person?

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

Yes and no. I would imagine that going from 60 to 75 might not be super noticeable but the reverse you would likely tell the difference fairly fast. If it was something like choosing between a 60hz monitor or a 75hz monitor then I would go with the 75hz monitor but obviously I wouldn't upgrade a 60hz monitor only to get a 75hz monitor. Granted I would always want at least a 144hz monitor myself as I can't stand low refreshrate monitors. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yes and no. I would imagine that going from 60 to 75 might not be super noticeable but the reverse you would likely tell the difference fairly fast. If it was something like choosing between a 60hz monitor or a 75hz monitor then I would go with the 75hz monitor but obviously I wouldn't upgrade a 60hz monitor only to get a 75hz monitor. Granted I would always want at least a 144hz monitor myself as I can't stand low refreshrate monitors. 

Great, thanks!

Although not related to the OP issue, I'm currently on a 60hz monitor my gpu is a stock MSI Gaming X Rx580 8gb would I be able to run say a 1080p monitor at 144hz or does high refresh rates affect GPU draw? like if im in shogun2 my temps hit 60c and im curious if high refresh rate has a negative effect on the gpu especially one as old as my 580

2 minutes ago, Chris Greene said:

does high refresh rates affect GPU draw?

It doesnt, the monitor will just be able to display 144fps for you, if that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, 1ppOverheat said:

It doesnt, the monitor will just be able to display 144fps for you, if that makes sense.

oh wow. whelp i know what im upgrading next my main fear is getting a weak panel with ghosting issues or the like.