Make Minecraft Fun Again? Survival Challenges

shone32

Guys, I've played Minecraft with my friends recently and we ran out of things to do.

We always come back and play 2 days straight and make all farms, beat dragon and so. Every time after we finish all of this (we did this 3-4 times in past) we get bored and quit.

Do you have any recommendation what can we do not to get bored? Thanks!

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

4 minutes ago, shone32 said:

Guys, I've played Minecraft with my friends recently and we ran out of things to do.

We always come back and play 2 days straight and make all farms, beat dragon and so. Every time after we finish all of this (we did this 3-4 times in past) we get bored and quit.

I only play versions 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 so excuse my lack of knowledge.

Maybe do some multiplayer speedruns? Maybe try to beat the game with a challenge? (no sprinting, no armor, etc.)

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

If you wanna stick to vanilla, theres tons of custom scripts and silly mechanics you can add, randomizers, ect. to make the game more interesting. If your willing mods are also a pretty nice easy way to spice things up. There hundreds of different ones out, though they can be a little tough to understand and get into at times.

There are tons of twists, mods, and mini games you can try. Here are a few of my favorites:

- SkyBlock (preferably the original, more difficult version)

- Randomized Loot Tables

- Randomized Crafting Recipes

- Fundy's Impossible Difficulty modes

- Bed Wars

- Death Swap

• 2 weeks later...

Try playing a really old version like beta1.7.3. There are parts that are more enjoyable, and there are parts which you'll hate. b1.7.3 is just a survival and building game so you'll have no predetermined goals, just play a wildly different version of the game and see if you enjoy it.

Or wait for this summer when the cave update releases and you'll have tons of new content.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

On 2/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, shone32 said:

you could try RLCraft

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now