Unlimited budget build, need help.

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pushing 8 4k screens I am about to start using as a new trade wall. Might get a gaming display if I ever find the time to game. 

Other details (Already have most of it built, didn't have much trouble figuring out what components I wanted.

Motherboard used some asus ROG board that was always at the top of the list. 
CPU grabbed an AMD threadripper something something x that I was told was the best off of eBay.

RAM chucked in a few hundred or so gbs of trident g.skill royal that was also definitively the best

GPUs grapped of couple of FE 3090s off the bay, god I love ebay I can get ANYTHING. 

Storage had my dude put in a couple of 8tb corsair nvme mp400s and raid em. 

COOLING and this is where I come to an impasse. So my dude is going to run me a copper cooling loop and fix up the ihs on my cpu and tool up my gpus. BUT the case fans have me stuck. What are the best case fans money can buy? I am stuck between going with a bunch of Noctuas or a bunch of the Corsair magnetic levitation fans. But in the real world, which is more effective at cooling? Anyway, coming up on I don't have much time for this I need to get back to work. Give me your thoughts. If you need more details on the machine I'll have my dude send me the full list of everything I bought and what exactly it was. 

If youre burning this kind of cash, don't go air, do a custom water loop and skip the case fan conundrum.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I don't know if this is a trolling post but Noctua A series or Silent Wings 3 are the best fans to buy for radiators or case fans.  "Copper cooling loop" doesn't really mean anything so I don't know what you're going for here.  Mounting a bunch of radiators in the case?

"Your guy" should have the fan speeds being controlled based on coolant temperatures.  Some motherboards have external temp probe support built in, some don't and you need an Aquaero to do the control.

Workstation:  14700nonK || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 13700K @ Stock || MSI Z690 DDR4 || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3060 RTX Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

@AnonymousGuyRegarding the copper, frankly I just like the way it looks. And about the fans I want them because they are "cool" and I can have them. Links would be nice. Not a techy don't know how they are controlled. 

@Radium_AngelHe is going to do a custom water loop with copper pipes. I just also want case fans for maximum coolness. 

Someone going top help me out here or what? I what as many opinions as I can get. 

I wouldn't go air cooling at this "budget". Custom water is the way I'd go. 

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

I no one reading? I have a custom water loop, BUT I ALSO want to cram the rest of the case full of fans . . .  if that is possible. My guy said something about radiators and fan ports . . .