Give me the cheapest RGB motherboard.

Saheb

Greetings to all.

My 2nd quest for an RGB show in a cpu box hasn't begun. Thats because I haven't found the 'cheapest' RGB capable barebones of a motherboard that will host an array of Thermaltake Quad Riing fans for me. And yes of course, the cheapest compatible processor. I say 'cheapest' because these rgb mobos are really pricy for being hefty bodybuilders but I don't need their muscles. Just something to hook the Tt quad riings and TADA...!!!

What else am I looking for? Well nothing but a grand RGB Light Show !!! Please don't be annoyed at the frivolousness of it.

Just the mobo and the processor. Oh! And don't forget the words 'CHEAPEST' & 'barebones'.

Thank you!

Don't the quad riings come with controllers? Or did you buy each one seperately?

And the fans use a usb 2.0 internal connection, so your motherboard doesn't need rgb headers

Thanks for the response.

No purchases made yet. I am sorting things out.

So, does it mean I don't need a motherboard with RGB headers? Nice!!

Edited by Saheb

Thanks for the response.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:26 PM, Narmonteam said:

Don't the quad riings come with controllers? Or did you buy each one seperately?

And the fans use a usb 2.0 internal connection, so your motherboard doesn't need rgb headers

OK. I still can't believe that would be so easy!

So, just to clear things up one last time.

Do you think I can run the Thermaltake Quad Riing fans through my (gigabyte,ddr3,am3 board) GA-970A-DS3P motherboard's onboard usb pins without any hitches whatsoever?