Need assistance with my new build

Jadedcord

Budget (including currency):  1600$ to 1700$

Games, programs or workloads: In other details 

that it will be used for: In other details 

Other details: 

I have really wanted to dive into Higher levels of performance and into computer building in general but with my little knowledge and know how on some compatibility with parts and or bottleknecking or just the wrong parts in general has me stuck in place with my new build that I would like to do.  So some advice would be greatly appreciated. I would like this machine to run VR , very well and other games like overwatch, kerbal space program, Forza Horizon 3 and 4, team fortress 2, and ext.

Parts I am Planning on reusing: h110i (was completely overkill for my current computer), and my ssd 

Parts I was planning on getting: 3080 Nvidia Geforce rtx 3080

Already purchased a case: Corsair CC-9011078-WW Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition, Full Tower ATX Case

Planning to spend between 1,000 to 1,600 .  Any advice is appropriated. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Jadedcord said:

Budget (including currency):  1600$ to 1700$

Games, programs or workloads: In other details 

that it will be used for: In other details 

Other details: 

I have really wanted to dive into Higher levels of performance and into computer building in general but with my little knowledge and know how on some compatibility with parts and or bottleknecking or just the wrong parts in general has me stuck in place with my new build that I would like to do.  So some advice would be greatly appreciated. I would like this machine to run VR , very well and other games like overwatch, kerbal space program, Forza Horizon 3 and 4, team fortress 2, and ext.

Parts I am Planning on reusing: h110i (was completely overkill for my current computer), and my ssd 

Parts I was planning on getting: 3080 Nvidia Geforce rtx 3080

Already purchased a case: Corsair CC-9011078-WW Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition, Full Tower ATX Case

Planning to spend between 1,000 to 1,600 .  Any advice is appropriated. Thank you.

if you are willing to wait for 5600x stock then this would work. if you are also waiting for the 3080 too hit $700 then you could fit a 5800x or 5900x in there 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.8 Ghz. -  Gigabyte B450 Aorus M - Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1660 SUPER 06G - GSKill Ripjaws V 16gb 2x8gb DDR4 @3200 Mhz. - Inland Premium 512gb NVMe SSD - Rose will RD 450 Watt 80+ - DIYPC s2-BK-RGB ATX Mid-tower case.

If you already have storage, you can omit the 1tb drive, but if it's an hdd, I would highly recommend upgrading to this.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.8 Ghz. -  Gigabyte B450 Aorus M - Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1660 SUPER 06G - GSKill Ripjaws V 16gb 2x8gb DDR4 @3200 Mhz. - Inland Premium 512gb NVMe SSD - Rose will RD 450 Watt 80+ - DIYPC s2-BK-RGB ATX Mid-tower case.

If you live near a brick and mortar store like a Microcenter, it may be smart to check there daily because you could possibly snag one at msrp