mechanical keyboard under 5000 india rupees

i want a good mechanical keyboard that can be shipped in india ( TKL or 60% with reliably usable Fn 1-12 row or layer)
i have a option on amazon.in
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08G1QVK9D/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1
-2200 rupees

i need something like this or better 
max i can go including shipping is 5000 rupees or 70 dollars
i dont care if its not a indian site and have to get it shipped from somewhere as long as its in my budget
personally i want brown or blue switches 
and optionally individual backlight and some software of some sorts
i would love it if the switches and key caps are hot swappable 
i cant seem to find anything better if someone has some recommendations please share it with me
thx in advance

Edited by veer24

That 'Cosmic Bite' keyboard is pretty much your only option. That or a 'redragon' which is another Chinese company using questionable build, crappy quality, and Otemu switches.... Which are better than rubber domes, but still crappy. They take the same keycaps as Cherry switches, so maybe buy the cheap keyboard and some PBT keycaps?

India used to actually manufacture a locally-made Cherry MX Blue keyboard out of a factory in South India, it was called the TVS Gold I think. But unfortunately in recent years it also got China-ed. They now use crappy Chinese 'Long Hua' switches that fail within a year and even crappier keycaps. However, if you can find an older one, from a few years ago, you'll get the genuine article.

Just now, Aereldor said:

That 'Cosmic Bite' keyboard is pretty much your only option. That or a 'redragon' which is another Chinese company using questionable build, crappy quality, and Otemu switches.... Which are better than rubber domes, but still crappy.

India used to actually manufacture a locally-made Cherry MX Blue keyboard out of a factory in South India, it was called the TVS Gold I think. But unfortunately in recent years it also got China-ed. They now use crappy Chinese 'Long Hua' switches that fail within a year and even crappier keycaps. However, if you can find an older one, from a few years ago, you'll get the genuine article.

yup the best one i can find under 5000 is a 2200 keyboard lmao

2 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

That 'Cosmic Bite' keyboard is pretty much your only option. That or a 'redragon' which is another Chinese company using questionable build, crappy quality, and Otemu switches.... Which are better than rubber domes, but still crappy. They take the same keycaps as Cherry switches, so maybe buy the cheap keyboard and some PBT keycaps?

is there not a site that ships internationally?

I was about to say get Redragon Kumara, but it's not available there.

It's one of the best budget mec keyboard out there under $50.

$70 for a budget keyboard is to much, $20 more you can get a higher end keyboard.

All mec keyboard shold have swapable caps.

https://www.amazon.in/Cosmic-Byte-Sirius-Mechanical-Blue/dp/B0859LMY97/ref=pd_sbs_5?pd_rd_w=zVOAI&pf_rd_p=2d8bb0bd-74e0-43d5-b46f-db6efa02d5b6&pf_rd_r=BMZ0RJY07YBA421D0E9T&pd_rd_r=fad9b530-981a-47b3-b379-80ad33c77c1e&pd_rd_wg=5JGvq&pd_rd_i=B0859LMY97&psc=1

This one is interesting, you have analog volume and it can connect with bluetooth and wire.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, veer24 said:

yup the best one i can find under 5000 is a 2200 keyboard lmao

The 'Redragon' keyboard has the numberpad if you need that, but for almost twice the price it has the same crappy keycaps and switches. Buy the cheap one I guess and get nice keycaps, unless you want to risk ordering from Aliexpress or Banggood

5 minutes ago, veer24 said:

is there not a site that ships internationally?

Yes... But do you really want to deal with India customs? 

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

$70 for a budget keyboard is to much, $20 more you can get a higher end keyboard.

https://www.amazon.in/Cosmic-Byte-Sirius-Mechanical-Blue/dp/B0859LMY97/ref=pd_sbs_5?pd_rd_w=zVOAI&pf_rd_p=2d8bb0bd-74e0-43d5-b46f-db6efa02d5b6&pf_rd_r=BMZ0RJY07YBA421D0E9T&pd_rd_r=fad9b530-981a-47b3-b379-80ad33c77c1e&pd_rd_wg=5JGvq&pd_rd_i=B0859LMY97&psc=1

This one is interesting, you have analog volume and it can connect with bluetooth and wire.

i saw that one but for some reason my brain just didnt register it 
but is it really so much better than the gk 16 to be double the price?
tbh im mostly gonna use it for gaming and maybe a little bit for typing connected to my laptop so bluetooth is a no go

Just now, Aereldor said:

Yes... But do you really want to deal with India customs? 

ohh that would be a nightmare 

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Still going to have the same construction and switches, for twice the price all you get is bluetooth - which in a cheap keyboard just means worrying about the battery - and the volume knob.

You can get the 'Kumara' in India - or close enough

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B019O8YZ4A

1 minute ago, veer24 said:

Hard no. With a cheap keyboard you'll have to keep worrying about keeping it charged, and if you leave it plugged in constantly then you might as well have a wired keyboard. If you really want a volume knob you could buy a standalone one and still save money.

4 minutes ago, veer24 said:

ohh that would be a nightmare 

Yep. They will either lose your shit, steal your shit, or actually destroy it. 

2 minutes ago, veer24 said:

i saw that one but for some reason my brain just didnt register it 
tbh im mostly gonna use it for gaming and maybe a little bit for typing connected to my laptop so bluetooth is a no go

Well yeah, for the additional bluetooth, it's worth it. It will be handy when you wanna use it like with your TV or your tablet / android.

The volume rocker is a nice addition, better than pushing a volume button.

If i don't already have a mec keyboard, i would snatch it in a heartbeat.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Still going to have the same construction and switches, for twice the price all you get is bluetooth - which in a cheap keyboard just means worrying about the battery - and the volume knob.

You can get the 'Kumara' in India - or close enough

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B019O8YZ4A

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Well yeah, for the additional bluetooth, it's worth it. It will be handy when you wanna use it like with your TV or your tablet / android.

The volume rocker is a nice addition, better than pushing a volume button.

If i don't already have a mec keyboard, i would snatch it in a heartbeat.

ok i feel like im just going round and round in circles but is this still better than the gk 16 firefly i am a student and want a keyboard for gaming on my laptop in my hostel so i actually cant think of a single way bluetooth will be used even a single time by me
can we talk on discord maybe? kuro24#0938

Just now, veer24 said:

ok i feel like im just going round and round in circles but is this still better than the gk 16 firefly i am a student and want a keyboard for gaming on my laptop in my hostel so i actually cant think of a single way bluetooth will be used even a single time by me
can we talk on discord maybe? kuro24#0938

I don't use Discord, sorry. 

If you're living in a dorm, I actually wouldn't recommend buying a keyboard at all, you'll be starved for space and have to sit further away from your already tiny laptop screen. 

Well it's a matter of taste, i like the versatility of the bluetooth, especally for laptop, where you don't need to plug it in.

The usb port can be use for other stuff.

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Well it's a matter of taste, i like the versatility of the bluetooth, especally for laptop, where you don't need to plug it in.

The usb port can be use for other stuff.

8 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

I don't use Discord, sorry. 

If you're living in a dorm, I actually wouldn't recommend buying a keyboard at all, you'll be starved for space and have to sit further away from your already tiny laptop screen. 

i actually need one i cant for the life of me find the tiny keys on my lappy
well then if u were buying one under 5k and had these 3 options but dont wanna just waste money what would you buy??
Redragon K551                                                        -4000         -bluetooth with numpad
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-14 Sirius Bluetooth & Wired   -4699         -bluetooth with volume nob
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 Firefly RGB Ten-Keyless   -2300        -chepest one with basically same switches and build                                                                                                      quality and has a software for lighting and rebinding

Edited by veer24

For laptop i still choose a bluetooth keyboard, less complications.

Saving the limited USB ports from the continous replug.