Your reaction to this advert

Caspian

This is an advert I found that was created by a user on reddit for a competition.

I was wondering what people thought about it and its portrayal of console gamers as "Peasants".

And any other ideas or interpretations of it would be cool.

post-18725-0-63985500-1395549828_thumb.j

OSX sucks -.-

Did you make it?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I actually think the PS4 looks better than that case.

Please don't hit me

I've got to agree with you, even though I worship the PC Master Race. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I've got to agree with you, even though I worship the PC Master Race. 

I wouldn't mind a PC shoved into that case. Oooh the powerful goodness in a small form-factor. 

Please don't hit me

Agreed CM makes some ugly cases.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

lol, the consoles need to be breaking apart.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Agreed CM makes some ugly cases.

Agreed my haf 932 looked good at the time time I wanna hit it with a sledge hammer

Agreed my haf 932 looked good at the time time I wanna hit it with a sledge hammer

And I still think my 410 is beautiful :D Though the orange is slightly pissing me off. Might get some paint and spend a day fixing that.

Please don't hit me

Some do for certain.

1964990_818994668115217_1870988230_n.jpg

1743592_829577150390572_582386079_n.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Please don't hit me

post-6848-0-67812500-1395550938_thumb.jp

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Some do for certain.

1964990_818994668115217_1870988230_n.jpg

Now I'm going to buy a steam machine chassis and paint it that.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I wouldn't mind a PC shoved into that case. Oooh the powerful goodness in a small form-factor. 

That'd be pretty good, though I'd still rather an Enthoo Primo than a console case :P.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

That'd be pretty good, though I'd still rather an Enthoo Primo than a console case :P.

As having used PlayStations my entire life, I'm probably gonna do that to my PS2 once it dies. Enthoo Primo looks weird IMO.

Did you really take the time to make that?

My humor runs deep.

I will take the time even if it's for the smallest giggle. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I find the image pretty funny, Cooler Master making fun of console users lol.....

Reminds me of this one: 

original.jpgGaben showing the peasants the light. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My reaction is, water and computers don't go together.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

As having used PlayStations my entire life, I'm probably gonna do that to my PS2 once it dies. Enthoo Primo looks weird IMO.

Imo the Enthoo Primo looks awesome, and it's got awesome features. I used to have a PS2, Idk where it is anymore though :(

It's stupid. It's just as stupid as building a PC that is hardly any more powerful than either of those systems and then telling everyone about that "console killer" that you built.

Also, that PC case looks pretty damn ugly. I mean, most PC cases don't really look like much but I really have no idea what their designers were thinking when they made that thing.

Please don't hit me

You're not alone.

The PC really needs some new form factors, new connectors and more innovative ways for cooling things. People can hate on the new Mac Pro all they want, but at least Apple is trying to come up with new solutions so that powerful PCs don't have to look like those huge boxes from 20 years ago anymore. And we all will benefit from this, because without the inspiration from Apple, there probably wouldn't be a Bitfenix Prodigy, the Hadron Air or Streacom's line of well made HTPC cases.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

My humor runs deep.

I will take the time even if it's for the smallest giggle. :)

I feel honored then :D:P