Headphones under €200,- advice please :]

NeuraCode

Hi,

I'm a complete noob when looking at audio. I'm currently looking for something that helps me work long hours. 

• Bluetooth headphones (no mic)
  • Great noise cancelling 
  • Over ear
  • Not too tight (I have a medium large head)
  • No funny color
  • I don't care if it has base or no bass, I just want clear sound

Location: The Netherlands (Can order from amazon.de if needed) 

Budget: €200 (If genuinely worth it, I may go slightly over budget)
Reason: My galaxy buds hurt after 2+ hours. I am working 10 hours a day so I need something comfortable. 

Thank you for helping :]

@NeuraCodeI have the hd50bt from senneheiser and they are really comfortable. Even after 10 hours of gaming sessions (non stop) they are still comfortable. I've never had a problem with the bluetooth and it has clear sound. Hope this helps!

5 minutes ago, Stygian Zenith said:

@NeuraCodeI have the hd50bt from senneheiser and they are really comfortable. Even after 10 hours of gaming sessions (non stop) they are still comfortable. I've never had a problem with the bluetooth and it has clear sound. Hope this helps!

Are you content with the noise cancelling? It's important for me considering that I get distracted easily from outside noises. 

Does it have to be over ear? I bought the Sony WF-1000XM3 and it's the best bluetooth earphones I've ever bought.

And the ANC is really excellent too. I bought it sealed from marktplaats for €120 excluding shipping.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

On 2/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, CTR640 said:

Does it have to be over ear? I bought the Sony WF-1000XM3 and it's the best bluetooth earphones I've ever bought.

And the ANC is really excellent too. I bought it sealed from marktplaats for €120 excluding shipping.

Preferably. My head size 7.5 is causing headphones to be tight. I can't wear them too long for that reason.