BSOD trying to clean install Win10 HELP!

MrlUnleashed

Im trying to install windows to my new pc and it just keeps bluescreening.

I kept my previous PSU, graphics card and sata m.2 drive with the games I have.

New are the CPU i5 10400f, AsRock H470 Steel Legend mobo and RAM, also I added a Samsung 970 evo for my new system drive.

Everything shows up in BIOS.

I have a Linux Mint bootable stick and it wouldnt run it of the usb either, but no crashes just black screen.

One thing Im not too sure if it matters where I put the nvme and where the sata m.2, but i think it just wouldnt recognize it if that mattered.

All I found so far is to disable or enable either CSM or Secure boot options in bios of which none did anything for me.

I really dont know what to do and I hope nothing is faulty, if you have any suggestions or solutions to this it would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Now its just stuck on windows logo and nothing happening, I removed my game library sata m.2 and left only the nvme one, it didnt crash now at least. 

I also updated the bios in case that might help but its still the same, now I just left it like that if anything happens.

Shot in the dark, but do you have both drives installed? Maybe remove the one you're NOT using as your boot drive and try again. Might be getting confuzzled.

I may be an atheist, but I heartily approve of smiting

Just now, Wrinkled Sack said:

Shot in the dark, but do you have both drives installed? Maybe remove the one you're NOT using as your boot drive and try again. Might be getting confuzzled.

Im trying that right now, the windows logo appeared but its just that, no dots circling like its loading, at least it didnt crash right away.

Hmmm... well that was my shot. The smart people will have to jump in now lol. Good luck.

I may be an atheist, but I heartily approve of smiting

6 minutes ago, MrlUnleashed said:

Im trying that right now, the windows logo appeared but its just that, no dots circling like its loading, at least it didnt crash right away.

If you wait for it 1 hour,then something happens?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566