Seem to have issues with booting

wha2les

I put my desktop computer into hibernation yesterday, and when I turned on my computer today, I got past the Asus mobo screen and entered a black screen and white dash.

One of my friends guided me to get hirens on a boot usb drive, and boot in the computer.

Managed to do it, and checked the drives , and hardware seems fine.

Used Easybcd and manage to get a second text about no operation system thing (2nd photo).

Is there a way to fix this without losing chrome and other settings? I recall in the past there was a way to fix windows and kinda reinstall while retaining system like wall paper, app, internet etc. Would that be possible here?

Please help! Spent all day and I am not sure if I should just drive to a microcenter and pray they can help.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20210205_084400.jpg

IMG_20210205_140713.jpg

Disconnect all drives that don't have an OS installed on it.

Boot from the installation media (thumb drive) and do a Windows repair. You'll be back up and running in no time as long as you have no hardware issues as you've indicated. 

GL!

Did you try checking your Boot Order in the BIOS or doing Boot Override directly to your Windows drive?

Any behavioural difference?

I tried only allowing boot drive to boot and connect.

Tried using hizen and easybcd in fixing it.

End up taking to microcenter, but they were able to instantly turn it on? Turned on today with no issues.

What could cause that?

I'd clear cmos, update bios and see if the behavour continues, all make sure your running in the correct boot mode which can be changed in bios you probabbly want uefi mode