I CANT GET ON THE DISCORD

Alex_alex
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

The discord server is currently closed, it will reopen later this week. 

HOW DO I FIX THIS 

win i try to it kicks me from the server  

why 

3 minutes ago, Rick Astley 517 on LTT said:

HOW DO I FIX THIS 

why 

If your account is less than 5 months old, you won't be able to join (or talk at least)

If you were banned or any account from the ip address that you're trying to join from was banned, you won't be able to join.

In addition, you need to have a verified phone number and email address on your discord account. 

Edited by itswillum
i can't read

1 minute ago, itswillum said:

In addition, you need to have a verified phone number and email address on your discord account. 

This is not true - at least the phone number.

My Discord account doesn't have a phone number attached to it, and yet I am in the server.

I think I did some finangling and verified my account via the forums or something.

elephants

2 minutes ago, itswillum said:

If your account is less than 5 months old, you won't be able to join (or talk at least)

If you were banned or any account from the ip address that you're trying to join from was banned, you won't be able to join.

its actually just not letting people in. has nothing to do with his account. Its been an issue since I joined this forum and yeah kind of frustrating since the discord is likely way more active than the forum. I'd love to join the disc but they're not letting people in

1 minute ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Its been an issue since I joined this forum and yeah kind of frustrating since the discord is likely way more active than the forum. I'd love to join the disc but they're not letting people in

It's not the best place, and I actually prefer the forums over the discord because here the mods think before they act.

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

It's not the best place, and I actually prefer the forums over the discord because here the mods think before they act.

Maybe so but I'd bet 70-80% of users on here are just lurkers which just kinda... sucks lol. "70 views 0 replies" Can't have a community when everyone just lurks around. 

2 minutes ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Maybe so but I'd bet 70-80% of users on here are just lurkers which just kinda... sucks lol. "70 views 0 replies" Can't have a community when everyone just lurks around. 

if OP would search or scroll slightly down a bit, he would get his answer

it's past 2 weeks and i think the latest update is late feb? not too sure

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

if OP would search or scroll slightly down a bit, he would get his answer

Thats the case for like.... everything these days. No one wants to put in even minimal effort so you get 100 posts asking the same thing when the answer is like 2 scrolls down lol

15 minutes ago, Rick Astley 517 on LTT said:

HOW DO I FIX THIS 

why 

Earlier today I read the server is currently closed to new members, should be open again in late february.

2 hours ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

its actually just not letting people in. has nothing to do with his account. Its been an issue since I joined this forum and yeah kind of frustrating since the discord is likely way more active than the forum. I'd love to join the disc but they're not letting people in

Didn't know that. All I can think of is that discord limits the number of people that can be in a server unless you contact them to increase that number. It's pretty easy to do, but maybe Jake hasn't been active recently.

2 hours ago, J0N1B0T said:

Earlier today I read the server is currently closed to new members, should be open again in late february.

oh ok 👍

3 hours ago, itswillum said:

none of this is true for me. 

1. I've been on discord for 3 yeaes

2. I've never been on the discord before

3. My number is verified. 

So I should have no issue getting in. But, there's several threads going around about this and a lot of people seem not to be able to get in. 

I make videos about games and stuff. 
Gamecast once a while - youtube.com/tarrabyte if you like things that I like. 

The discord server is currently closed, it will reopen later this week. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB