Any suggestions for £1000 gaming build

_lucalink

Budget (including currency): £1000 GBP (can stretch to 1050)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I mostly play Battlefront 2, CoD, Minecraft, Witcher 3, hitman, apex legends and I plan on getting RDR2 and Fallen order.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I would like to play at 1440p high refresh. I have no existing parts. I don’t need any peripherals in this budget. I need Bluetooth but not WiFi. I’m fine buying second hand parts if necessary. Planning on buying in the next couple of weeks. Would prefer ITX but not mandatory.

If you want to go ITX:

Alternatively, you could swap out the A520I AC for a similarly priced B450I Gaming Plus AC from MSI, though it won't be guaranteed to work with the 3600, and since it doesn't have BIOS Flashback, updating the BIOS might be a little tedious.

Also, the stock cooler should do an alright job cooling the 3600, though it tends to be a little loud; if you really want to keep noise down, I'd look at something like an NH-L9a chromax.black, though that would also require you to stretch your budget further to ~1100 quid.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

21 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

Budget (including currency): £1000 GBP (can stretch to 1050)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I mostly play Battlefront 2, CoD, Minecraft, Witcher 3, hitman, apex legends and I plan on getting RDR2 and Fallen order.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I would like to play at 1440p high refresh. I have no existing parts. I don’t need any peripherals in this budget. I need Bluetooth but not WiFi. I’m fine buying second hand parts if necessary. Planning on buying in the next couple of weeks. Would prefer ITX but not mandatory.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570