cpu waterblock question

so i was looking at the ek waterblock for intel 2011 and i was wondering if its okay to have the water liquid enter from the hole that doesnt say "in"? i just want to flip it instead because of my setup.

ek-supremacy-clear-full-nickel_front_800

Change the flow of water (pump) as well as hooking up the in to the out and the out to the in? You'd just be reversing it but I think you should just stick to the default layout and work around it.

if you don't use the proper in and out as in and outs, you'll get quite noticeably worse temps.  this is true for all blocks that have jet plates

Stick with the stated in/out ports. It's not worth it to reduce flow rates and temps. In a sense defeats the whole watercooling idea.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT