Cheap Air Cooler for LGA 1150 Overclocking

AdvocateOfNyx

Hey all, looking for a cheap air cooler to use with an LGA 1150 ITX motherboard.  It's in an ATX full tower case so I'm not necessarily looking for something super small, but there is a case fan positioned directly over the CPU cooler so it probably shouldn't be something absolutely massive either.  My case is the Raidmax Smilodon and I have the Z87E-ITX motherboard with a Core i5 4670k in it. Just got it and looking to overclock to 4.4-4.6GHz on air if possible.  I've been looking at the Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO.  It's $20-$30 on eBay and I've read that it gets the job done as a pretty decent air cooler.  Any other suggestions or comments?  Thanks!

Edit: How about something like the Arctic Freezer 34 eSports?  It's around $40 on eBay which is a little over what I'd like to spend but I could probably justify it if it would significantly increase the amount I could overclock compared to cheaper alternatives.  Another option I'm considering would be the Deepcool Gammaxx 400.  Any opinions on these would be great.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

39 minutes ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

Hey all, looking for a cheap air cooler to use with an LGA 1150 ITX motherboard.  It's in an ATX full tower case so I'm not necessarily looking for something super small, but there is a case fan positioned directly over the CPU cooler so it probably shouldn't be something absolutely massive either.  My case is the Raidmax Smilodon and I have the Z87E-ITX motherboard with a Core i5 4670k in it. Just got it and looking to overclock to 4.4-4.6GHz on air if possible.  I've been looking at the Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO.  It's $20-$30 on eBay and I've read that it gets the job done as a pretty decent air cooler.  Any other suggestions or comments?  Thanks!

Used sycthe fuma 2 or ninja 5 could be around $30-$40 and do a much better job 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

4 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Used sycthe fuma 2 or ninja 5 could be around $30-$40 and do a much better job 

Unfortunately, buy it now + lowest price + shipping shows them both at over $70.  If there was something below $40, I could be interested?  But based on how old this combo is and the fact that I'm not sure I'll be using it for more than a few months to a year, I'm not ready to spend that kind of money on an air cooler.  Thanks for the suggestion, though!  I'm sure it would do a great job if I had that kind of money to spend.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

8 hours ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

Unfortunately, buy it now + lowest price + shipping shows them both at over $70.  If there was something below $40, I could be interested?  But based on how old this combo is and the fact that I'm not sure I'll be using it for more than a few months to a year, I'm not ready to spend that kind of money on an air cooler.  Thanks for the suggestion, though!  I'm sure it would do a great job if I had that kind of money to spend.

Well at MSRP these coolers a $60 lol 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

3 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Well at MSRP these coolers a $60 lol 

Hmm, maybe they're just hard to come by but I can't find them any lower than about $70 shipped new.  Sadly I don't see any used listing on eBay or any other site when Googling it.

After edits. All mentioned are good coolers. This would be my picking order:

1. Artic eSports (any)
  2. Gammaxx 400
  3. 212 (any)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv