Toyota has a hideous car logo, and they are not alone

Sammael

First, Toyota.

0.jpg

THAT, is an ugly, FUGLY symbol.

Same thing can be said for the Ford logo, a plain Jane blue oval.

Ford-Logo-Large.jpg

Compare those to something like the Mazda logo

HD-Mazda-Logo.jpg

It's not even in the same universe.

Toyota knows how to make better looking logos, both the scion and lexus logos look a thousand times more appealing than a freaking bull head, but whatever.

Who among you disagrees with me?  My guess, no one, I don't think anyone here actually thinks the toyota logo looks good.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I disagree, the logos have meaning behind them. Who gives one how they look either? I think Peugeot looks stupid as hell but I can see why they did it. Same with Lamborghini and Ferrari.

I usually call it the mexican.

I may be slightly biased but here's my favourite

mercedes_logo_by_GDC3000_zps75141523.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i pay attention to the car not the badge

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I disagree, the logos have meaning behind them. Who gives one how they look either? I think Peugeot looks stupid as hell but I can see why they did it. Same with Lamborghini and Ferrari.

The only meaning I can glean from the toyota logo, is that it's a stylized T, that looks like some sort of ram head to me, or saturns rings, and is the ugliest of all of its car brand logos.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

The Ford logo is not stupid

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

the logos isn't something you can just change the ford logo has been basically the same since the 50s 

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

doesn't matter, icons serve the purpose of identification, everyone sees the Toyota icon and relates to the brand , that's a win already, it's not worth to change billions of dollars of successful publicity spent throughout the years just for the sake of a refreshing look

I hate the Chevy logo because it's a slant cross. 

That's your reasoning.

The only meaning I can glean from the toyota logo, is that it's a stylized T, that looks like some sort of ram head to me, or saturns rings, and is the ugliest of all of its car brand logos.

How is the Saturn logo ugly? It's a planet?!

The four rings forever!

audi-cars-logo-emblem.jpg

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Go look at Ssangyong

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Koenigsegg.png

Koenigseggggsesgggsegsgggnegsegggggeggg

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!