My experience thus far with Titanfall [TERRIBLE]

Cacao

I've had Titanfall downloaded for about 2 hours now and I still haven't been able to play. Let me give you guys a fun little timeline:

-Installed game

-Tried playing for the first time, noticed the game didn't support triple monitor and was locked to 60FPS during the tutorial.

-Once I get all my settings how I want them, I try to join a game --> Blue screen of death

-After restart my settings have been wiped completely, so I set them back up as I had them and I join another game. When I finally get in a game I notice all my key binds got set to unbound for some reason so I can't do anything. When I try to reset to default the game freezes. Spend about 5 mins trying to close it.

-I open the game again, set up all my settings once again and try to join a game again. Seams to work fine, 10 seconds into the match the audio goes away, 10 more seconds the game freezes and I spend another 5 mins trying to close it.

-Redo previous step another time with exact same result.

-At this point I make sure all my drivers are up to date and I start looking for some fixes, after trying everything, repairing the game, reinstalling graphics drivers, restarting PC several times etc etc. the game still acts just like before. 10 sec into a game audio goes, then freezes a few seconds later.

I'm so glad I bought this off of Kinguin, I would've been so furious if I would've payed full price for this game. It's just so ridiculous, never in my life have I bought a game and literally not been able to play it. 

*SIGH*

/rant

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

should have bought a Mac

No.

Just tried disabling SLI, that didn't work either. Almost ready to give up on this game...

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

try running just one gpu while playing might fix it but you shouldn't have too.

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

try running just one gpu while playing might fix it but you shouldn't have too.

I have done (read above).

I have done (read above).

yeah noticed that your you said it when i was typing 

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

-Tried playing for the first time, noticed the game didn't support triple monitor and was locked to 60FPS during the tutorial.

It does support 3 monitors, I have been playing with 3 since beta, no issues, except no hud.

No idea why you are having issues...

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

It does support 3 monitors, I have been playing with 3 since beta, no issues, except no hud.

No idea why you are having issues...

And you call not having a HUD support? How the hell can you play an FPS game without a HUD?

Even chrome is trying to protect me from EA support.

983a2c33bb36fb4d55f986597aa968a2.png

should have bought a Mac

why not? he wouldn't be having this problem

He would not be having this problem on a Mac because the game is not on Mac...

And you call not having a HUD support? How the hell can you play an FPS game without a HUD?

Funny thing is, I didn't even realize there was ment to be a HUD in the BETA, I only realised it was missing when I started playing the full game, but I had already got used to the game. I still come mostly top without it, so It doesn't bother me.

Also I am used to playing HARDCORE matches, where there is no HUD or UAV/Map/Rader

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

does it really need SLI, can you just disable it?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

does it really need SLI, can you just disable it?

Please read above, I have disabled SLI and the problem is still there. Besides, even if turning off SLI did fix the problem, how the hell does a newly released AAA game crash with multiple cards? I was on the fence about purchasing this game since it's release, what a terrible mistake I have made...

Please read above, I have disabled SLI and the problem is still there. Besides, even if turning off SLI did fix the problem, how the hell does a newly released AAA game crash with multiple cards? I was on the fence about purchasing this game since it's release, what a terrible mistake I have made...

sorry, missed it.  But I have heard of it happening before.  EA does give you refund on origin so you could try that.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

did you ever try playing @ stock clocks, you could have a bad overclock on cpu and gpu

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0