Cable Management Subforum

IceChes
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Cable management as well as other general stuff regarding building a rig are fine in General Discussion. They are among the few topics we do leave there. Smart home and home security is another which doesn't have clear place either.

Actually, I'm surprised this isn't on here. Maybe put it under troubleshooting?

in my opinion most cable management questions would fall under the cases and modding or PSU sub-forums, since those are directly related to the cable management

if you mean cable management on your desk, I'd say peripherals would be the right fit for that; as you're generally managing the peripheral cables (i.e. mouse, keyboard, etc.) away. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

in my opinion most cable management questions would fall under the cases and modding or PSU sub-forums, since those are directly related to the cable management

if you mean cable management on your desk, I'd say peripherals would be the right fit for that; as you're generally managing the peripheral cables (i.e. mouse, keyboard, etc.) away. 

Ok... I have some weird peripherals. 2 USB hubs connected together, like 3 HDMI cables, a Logitech F310, various charging cables, etc...

I'll give it a try. 

Cable management as well as other general stuff regarding building a rig are fine in General Discussion. They are among the few topics we do leave there. Smart home and home security is another which doesn't have clear place either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv