Digital storm BOLT X issues..

This thing has given me nothing but issues,  and I've already been through like 4-5 techs including a manager and none of them have been able to help me get things sorted out.

Maybe you guys can? They've swapped out the GPU and ram sticks for me and the computer still continues to shut off randomly. I googled it and it says that this could be because my cpu is over heating but my cpu is water cooled and i've checked the temperatures and they seem to be doing just fine.. The techs had me take the back panel off and take out their "exotic cabling" thing and now it seems like my computer is turning its self off even more frequently. Another thing, when it does turn off the mother board lights continue to flash forever and ever, and the computer will not let me turn it back on (by pressing the  power button) until I unplug the machine and  wait 5-6 seconds before plugging it back in. Nothing I can find on the internet has helped me figure out what the issue is. I could just be dumb though... I bought this computer back in sept of last year... waited a whole month before it finally got to me in October,  and I've had nothing but issues with this computer. It could just be a heating issue but i have both the side panel and the back panel off, with my AC on  and the damn thing is still turning its self off. This is so frustrating, throughout this time I've d/ced during numerous ranked games on league,smite etc or dungeons on WoW  and elder scrolls, hell, this even cost me and hour of CLASS TIME  as one instance, during a zoom call the computer just completely spazzed out and would not let me turn it back on. I've spent 3 grand on this computer and have done nothing but comply with the techs and be patient and here I am with a dysfunctional mess. Sorry if this comes off ranty I just really don't know what else to do..

Edited by Raosien

Faulty PSU? Does it truly shut down randomly, or can  you trigger it with e.g. a heavy load on one or more components?

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

3 minutes ago, tikker said:

Faulty PSU? Does it truly shut down randomly, or can  you trigger it with e.g. a heavy load on one or more components?

It truly shuts down randomly, but heres the thing, I was playing gta 5 on max settings and this thing wouldn't care, now all of a sudden when i'm idling on  a game's lobby( like league or smite) while watching youtube videos(3-5 tabs open) this thing will shut down randomly... LIke I'm not editing + playing a tripple A title + rendering something this thing really does turn its self off. Just 10 mins ago I turned the computer on, tried to make this post and it shut itself off...