Troubleshooting, tried almost everything listed here and then some with no luck

bigmaN_1

Hey guys I recently got a new Samsung EVO 860 1 TB ssd and installed it in my current rig for more memory, the night I installed it I was running CsGo and Fortnite great as I always do 180+ frames in Fortnite and 200+ in CSGO and Sea of Thieves amongst other games, however the next day after I powered down and went to play those games my FPS tanked hard, I went from getting amazing frames to now in the low 60s + below on above games, however I’m able to play rainbow six siege with 120+ frames on my native resolution just fine, also Fortnite was ran on my native 1920x1080 res alongside sea of thieves too just fine and now they tanked frames, and CsGo I run at 1280x1024 and was getting 200+ frames but now I’m getting below 60, I’ve ran core temps, checked fan speeds, and checked for game bar and DVR both of which are disabled and have been if I can get some help that would be greatly appreciated, also I may have been on a carpet rug when installing the SSD, I know big oof but I’ve tested all my hardware and it seemed to be okay so I’m coming to this subreddit to get further opinions and further information on where I should go from here. Whether it’s upgrading hardware or investing into a new rig or just doing a factory reset, all of your comments are greatly appreciated! And any information and help is gladly taken!

Here are my specs: GPU- EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC CPU- Intel i7-8700k @ 3.70 GHz (Coffee Lake) MOBO- MSI Z370-A PRO RAM- x4 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB

Here's a screenshit of my task manager, just so you can see the details, like I said in fortnite and cs especially I was getting great frames like 200+ now I can barely keep 70 in cs and 60 in Fortnite

*EDIT* I also don't use vsync in any games I play..

image.png.171b2bd53d56765a09207b5f72efd5a2.png