dyson sphere programme - disabled guy, could almost cry, a game I can actually play

Alboy1975

Had to write this somewhere.  I'm a disabled guy (wheelchair user, can use only one hand) and games have progressively become harder and harder for me to play.  I like games such as factorio and satisfactory, but because of controls i can barely play them, but not now, Dyson sphere programme is on the scene.  It has point and click (aswd has been bane of my life, especially combined with moving camera,, but not with this game) i could almost hug the developers.  It is just a fantastic game.

I'm a middle aged bloke who can remember  being able to compete, play equally, in the age of the sinclair zx81/commodore 64, but as technology has evolved gaming has become less accessible to me.  Please check out the game and give the developers recognition for making an accessible game.

Just wanted to put in positive word

yeah, but I just wonder if you have tried different methods for controls? Like I think there are some mouth control, eye and a few others that might be made for PC, if that is something? (could be very expensive too for some) but yeah, there is a lot of games now that makes more use of both keyboard and mouse to way different acc/speed for the mouse or just to put it, to be more reaction based gameplay.

When it comes to "a game I can actually play", as in a genre like this or just games in general? If you are more focused on controls, people could maybe recommend some to you, if you want and if that might help finding something with easier/compatible controls

Great game but consumes all of my free time 😕

I edit my posts more often than not