Pc doesnt boot anymore after 3 weeks

arnekick

Hi i build my pc 3 weeks ago and now suddenly it doesn't boot anymore.

The hardware:

CPU: AMD ryzen 9 3900x
PSU: RMx850W
MB: Aorus x570 master
Cooling: H100i waterkoeling
GPU: Nvidia 1030
RAM: Vengeance 2x32gb
SSD1: mp600 1tb

SSD2: mp600 2tb

The issue:

When i turn on the PSU the clear cmos, power and the fan lights turn on . But when i press the power button all the lights shut off and nothing happens.

Also after i pressed the power button my motherboard makes a ticking/buzzing sound at the bottom left.

Here you can find pictures of the lights and a video of the sound:

https://imgur.com/a/7B67WNU

What i already did:

-checked for shortages.

-Checked the cables

Something I would recommend is unplug everything from the PSU, and try a different one, ig you don't have one on hand, try and borrow one from a friend. A similar problem happened to a friend of mine, and the PSU was the problem

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

Just now, George Vella said:

Something I would recommend is unplug everything from the PSU, and try a different one, ig you don't have one on hand, try and borrow one from a friend. A similar problem happened to a friend of mine, and the PSU was the problem

Ok ill keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestion ill try this when the other options do not work.

last time i used a gigabyte motherboard, it became obviously clear that their dual-bios feature is broken AF, might be worth a try to just update the bios with the usb Q-flash thing.

past that.. may as well try to give all the power connections a good "wiggle" to make sure they're well and properly in palce.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

last time i used a gigabyte motherboard, it became obviously clear that their dual-bios feature is broken AF, might be worth a try to just update the bios with the usb Q-flash thing.

past that.. may as well try to give all the power connections a good "wiggle" to make sure they're well and properly in palce.

How can i update the bios when i can not get into the bios of the mb after i press the power button the device goes dark?

1 minute ago, arnekick said:

How can i update the bios when i can not get into the bios of the mb after i press the power button the device goes dark?

it's probably described in detail in the manual somewhere, but essentially you put the bios files on a usb stick, put it in the white usb port on the back of your motherboard (take a look, there's a white one), and press the "Q-flash plus" button.

5 minutes ago, arnekick said:

there is a button next to the clear cmos button. Load a usb stick with the correct bios, check the documentation that came with your motherboard to see in which port you need to plug it in. Then plug it in the correct port, turn it on and qucikly press that button (the Q Flash + )

image.png.ae472e409b95cd888cfa06a96544ac0a.png

Just now, George Vella said:

there is a button next to the clear cmos button. Load a usb stick with the correct bios, check the documentation that came with your motherboard to see in which port you need to plug it in. Then plug it in the correct port, turn it on and qucikly press that button (the Q Flash + )

image.png.ae472e409b95cd888cfa06a96544ac0a.png

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

it's probably described in detail in the manual somewhere, but essentially you put the bios files on a usb stick, put it in the white usb port on the back of your motherboard (take a look, there's a white one), and press the "Q-flash plus" button.

Ok i can try that let me know if you gus have any other suggestions.

If that does not work, as I said try a different power supply, or try to make sure that the front panel io, especially the power button is connected to the mobo as its supposed to