Christian Bale may play Steve Jobs in upcoming David Fincher biopic

minimalist

We've heard little about the Steve Jobs biopic that Aaron Sorkin is writing, but now we're starting to get a better picture of what that film might look like. A few weeks after word spread that David Fincher was in talks to direct the projectThe Wrap is reporting that Oscar-winning actor Christian Bale (The Dark Knight trilogy, American Hustle) is Fincher's first and only choice to portray that Apple CEO. Indeed, Bale's involvement appears to be a critical factor in Fincher officially taking on the project — it sounds like he'll only direct the upcoming film if Bale agrees to take the lead role.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/20/5530434/david-fincher-wants-christian-bale-to-portray-steve-jobs

***Not sure where this should go.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Well, couldn't be worse than Ashton Kutcher.

honestly he wasn't that bad. The story was just shit. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well, couldn't be worse than Ashton Kutcher.

That's my take on it.  This sounds like it could be really good.  Bale is the man too.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Sometimes a good actor can make a shit story appear a little better than it is.  I had no interest in that movie just because he was acting in it.  Of all the actors, they picked him.  Weak.

Sometimes a good actor can make a shit story appear a little better than it is.  I had no interest in that movie just because he was acting in it.  Of all the actors, they picked him.  Weak.

The story was too far gone to be saved. Going into the film I thought it would suck because of Ashton Kutcher but at the end I thought the story was what wrecked it, lacked a lot and I thought there was a lot of filler stuff in it.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

"Mr jobs i swear to god that we'll be able to get the prototype done in time"
-"SWEAR TO MEEE!!!"

"There is a car waiting to take you to the airport mr jobs"
-"THIS ISN'T A CAR!"

"Well no.. sir.. it's a limousine" 

I could go on

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

We've heard little about the Steve Jobs biopic that Aaron Sorkin is writing, but now we're starting to get a better picture of what that film might look like. A few weeks after word spread that David Fincher was in talks to direct the projectThe Wrap is reporting that Oscar-winning actor Christian Bale (The Dark Knight trilogy, American Hustle) is Fincher's first and only choice to portray that Apple CEO. Indeed, Bale's involvement appears to be a critical factor in Fincher officially taking on the project — it sounds like he'll only direct the upcoming film if Bale agrees to take the lead role.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/20/5530434/david-fincher-wants-christian-bale-to-portray-steve-jobs

***Not sure where this should go.

Skip those and go watch Pirates of Silicon Valley. Only movie you ever need to see about Gates/Jobs. You can learn about how both companies really started and became big (MS/Apple). 

Steve Jobs was a deadbeat dad who let his daughter LISA (which he named the computer after) live in poverty for a long time, and he lied in court and said he was incapable of having a child. This is when he was worth a TON of money and the mother was only asking for 20,000 bucks.The GUI/Mouse and even the term "Windows" is from Xerox PARC. Bill Gates took Mac prototypes after conning Jobs and stole what Jobs had stole, although I guess you could call it just being a snake. Xerox high ups were just stupid as hell. Jobs was mad at Bill gates, because apparently he thought business ethics should apply to Gates and not him.

MS later saved Apple from bankruptcy. What am I missing. Oh yeah MS bought DOS for like 50,000 bucks from the guy who made it and made a killing off it selling it to IBM to make their initial fortune. Highly doubt they were honest with the guy about what it's use was gonna be. Jobs as an inventor? He was really into making better fonts. He didn't do it. He made people work insane hours and do it. He also damn near killed Apple pitting the Macintosh team against the Apple II team. This is why he was fired. He was not fired without cause as these revisionist history films want to insinuate. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Brennan-Jobs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_Silicon_Valley

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Skip those and go watch Pirates of Silicon Valley. Only movie you ever need to see about Gates/Jobs. You can learn about how both companies really started and became big (MS/Apple). 

Steve Jobs was a deadbeat dad who let his daughter LISA (which he named the computer after) live in poverty for a long time, and he lied in court and said he was incapable of having a child. This is when he was worth a TON of money and the mother was only asking for 20,000 bucks.The GUI/Mouse and even the term "Windows" is from Xerox PARC. Bill Gates took Mac prototypes after conning Jobs and stole what Jobs had stole, although I guess you could call it just being a snake. Xerox high ups were just stupid as hell. Jobs was mad at Bill gates, because apparently he thought business ethics should apply to Jobs and not him.

MS later saved Apple from bankruptcy. What am I missing. Oh yeah MS bought DOS for like 50,000 bucks from the guy who made it and made a killing off it selling it to IBM to make their initial fortune. Highly doubt they were honest with the guy about what it's use was gonna be. Jobs as an inventor? He was really into making better fonts. He didn't do it. He made people work insane hours and do it. He also damn near killed Apple pitting the Macintosh team against the Apple II team. This is why he was fired. He was not fired without cause as these revisionist history films want to insinuate. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Brennan-Jobs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_Silicon_Valley

Nice, I actually haven't seen that movie.  I actually thought I had.  I'll definitely watch it.  Thanks.

but he came out and said that the story the way his movie portrayed it was true and that Wozniak was lying...

and as far as acting goes, Bale will most definitely be better

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

but he came out and said that the story the way his movie portrayed it was true and that Wozniak was lying...

and as far as acting goes, Bale will most definitely be better

I story was accurate from what I could tell from reading the walter isaacson book but it skipped a lot of important stuff and IMO made Jobs look like a jerk (which he was) all throughout the movie.

Spoiler

I think he could do a decent job in that part.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

David Fincher is a boss, this is going to be amazing

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

christian bale ??

why not put Arnold instead lol.......

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.