Pc won’t display after new CPU cooler change

Heyitsrepaid

Hi so I got a hyper 212 yesterday day and watched a video on how to put it on and followed everything correctly but now my pc won’t display also my power button doesn’t work the pc turns on at random I’ve tried clearing cmos.

pc specs Ryzen 3200g

16gb ram (8x2)

Gtx 1060 6gb

Asus tuf b450 plus gaming

Check to make sure you didn’t dislodge something. Start with all of the power connectors, the 24pin, the cpu power connector at the top of the motherboard, and the power cables to the gpu. 

Then, make sure the front I/O connectors are still attached. Those are the wires that connect the power and reset switch on the front of the case to the motherboard. 

If none of that works, let us know. 

8 hours ago, Heyitsrepaid said:

also my power button doesn’t work the pc turns on at random I’ve tried clearing cmos.

Make sure the front connectors are correctly connected. Find a user manual of your motherboard online and it will show you where to connect them. 

On 1/24/2021 at 6:22 PM, 1982 Original said:

Check to make sure you didn’t dislodge something. Start with all of the power connectors, the 24pin, the cpu power connector at the top of the motherboard, and the power cables to the gpu. 

Then, make sure the front I/O connectors are still attached. Those are the wires that connect the power and reset switch on the front of the case to the motherboard. 

If none of that works, let us know. 

I’ve done some test and figured out my cpu is the problem but it kinda acts dead but then again I’ll clean my cpu and it’ll work for a bit then no response so idk if my cpu is dead