Oddworld : New 'n' Tasty Gameplay Trailer released at GDC

Nineshadow

gdc-post-header.jpg

Let me first explain you what this game is.It's bascially a remake of Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee,which was released in 1997 and which was my favourite early childhood game.It's being developed by Just Add Water,and Lening,the main guy who worked on all the games,is working on it too.This is a platformer,by the way.

Indeed, during that time we’ve been working incredibly hard on every aspect of New ‘n’ Tasty, making sure it plays perfectly and looks and sounds as good as we can make it. Visually, we’ve made every part of New ‘n’ Tasty from scratch – not a single part of Oddysee remains, and we’re certain fans new and old will love what we’ve done.

Hopefully you’ll agree that New ‘n’ Tasty is looking spectacular, and we can’t wait to show you more soon.

To celebrate the explosive gameplay trailer, we’re also delighted to show you these gameplay screens that show off the game’s stunning dynamic lighting and special effects, and give a few tasters as to the sheer scale and breadth of visuals we’ve managed to get into New ‘n’ Tasty.

There’s much, much more to come, and we’ll be talking more about the game in the following weeks. We’re committed to making New ‘n’ Tasty the game everyone wants to play, and we truly hope we’ve managed to excite you with this gameplay taster and screenshots released today.

Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will be out soon for PlayStation 3, PlayStation VITA, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Windows, Mac and Linux. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i used to play that game when i was a child

never finished it because i didnt know how to play it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i used to play that game when i was a child

never finished it because i didnt know how to play it

I have no idea how I managed to finish it when I was that little(3-4).I was better at it than my dad.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.